OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
0000276127.jpg

French Official Nintendo magazine confirmed that Red Steel 3 is in the works and will support the Vitality Sensor. What for? I don't know.

Source

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. I've still not completed the first although that's because I found the story rather boring. Loved the multiplayer though.

As for the second I'm about half way through and really enjoying it.

What this needs to do is take the looks and gameplay of RS2, add the multiplayer of RS and it'll be perfect. As for the Vitality Sensor I have no idea what that will bring to the table.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not taking that as a confirmation until I see someone at Ubi say it. I'll wait till E3. This seems a little fast for a confirmation.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
I'm not taking that as a confirmation until I see someone at Ubi say it. I'll wait till E3. This seems a little fast for a confirmation.
Plus RS2 hasn't sold well as they thought it would, something like initial sales of 50,000 worldwide so far. They would have waited a few months to see how sales continue to go before even thinking of starting a 3rd game.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A third one would be amazing, since they already got the controls (best brawler-combat I`ve got to experience yet with a lot of combos and great sense of accomplishment - yes, I already played GoW
tongue.gif
) and the graphics right!!!!

Hopefully this`ll turn out to be true...

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to break everyone's heart here, but Ubisoft has just put forth a statement saying that this report was a mistake and that it doesn't mean anything-

QUOTE said:
"It seems that the source of Nintendo Magazine is an interview with Jason misinterpreted by half the web. In short, nothing very serious, and yet, unfortunately, nothing guarantees that there will be a Red Steel 3." - Ubisoft statement

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=122008

So until further notice, this would be classified as a rumor. Ubisoft didn't outright deny the game was a possibility, but they made it quite clear that this announcement was a mistake and means nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny