Hardware recovered games not working

grindermg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently had my HDD crash (fat32), I got a new drive and used easeus data recovery to scan the crashed drive to see if I could salvage the games. It found all the games and I recovered and saved to a new drive (fat32). The recovered games only had the [game code] without the title. I retitled them with name and code and are in their own folders. When I go into wiiflow none of the games show up. I have tried everything. They do show up in the list for usb loader gx, but will not play. When I load the same game from a disc and compare, every property, file size and attribute are the same. I don't know if there was some other hidden file or something else in the folder with the .wbfs file to make it play. I really don't want to have to reload every one of these games if I can just fix the files somehow. Thanks for the help

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Games are most likely corrupted. See when you use recovery software to recover files there is no guarantee that the file integrity is intact. In fact most of the time it is not. Unless you have calculated checksum prior the crash there is no way to weed out the intact files from corrupted one.

Re-dump every single game. Make multiple backups while you at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou