Hardware Recommendation for PC Controller

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, all. I was wondering what you guys would recommend for a solid PC controller.

I've used an official Microsoft 360 controller, but it seems that the joysticks aren't able to handle the intensity of King of Fighters, especially with Vanessa's sway cancels.

Is there another manufacturer you'd recommend whose controllers can handle the pressure?

Thanks in advance!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 360 pad is a great all rounder, people then tend to change up when they want to play flight games and fight games.

For flight games you are on your own as you tend to want to tailor the stick to the game you want to play.

For fight sticks you can use on the PC, assuming you do not want to build your own (mame cabinets are popular and thus there is a bit there if you want, most are just switches so you can have some fun with a teensy++ or something and have something nice and USB style if you want), I am afraid I do not know what to suggest; my go to controllers of previous years are nice but all the reports I see coming in say they died quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a