nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got a kick ass new laptop with a 9800GT video card in it, and my old wired laser mouse just broke. I was cheapo mouse, but it felt nice in my hand -- and then the right-click broke, and I never really realized just how much I use the right-click. Wow does it suck to not have it work.

I want a responsive wireless mouse. I know wireless isn't the best for gaming, but that's fine; I need the wireless for portability reasons and ease of management. Plugging in a dongle is easier than plugging in and managing cord.

I want the Logitech Revolution, but it's quite pricey. I was then looking at the Logitech G7.

Any recommendations on a decent wireless mouse for a good price? My requirements: wireless, responsive, scroll wheel, and the side buttons (which I used to kick my browser back and forwards). Anything else is just fun.

--Nathan

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ur laptop has a 9800gt? i hate u >.<

well i have this logictech one with a nano usb (i think there's only one kind). it's like 1cm big, so no worries of it snapping off or anything. also, as for gaming, i play starcraft and i can still micro pretty well so no worries there.

EDIT: ahh nvm it doesn't have side buttons

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im using a logitech mx1000. very nice comfortable mouse nice weight too. it may feel a little heavy at first but once you get used to it you can never go back ^^.

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I have the MX Revolution. Once you get the right scrollwheel setting, it's beyond awesome.

You're really missing out. Of course, I also bought $50 worth of supplies. (A pro gaming mousepad because my old one didn't work with lasers that well, and a decent wrist rest.)

But overall, the MX 1000 is a good second choice. It has most of the good sides of the Revolution without any of the awesome.

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using wireless mouse for a while and found it really fustrating when the batteries run out.

I know that I could just use the trackpad, but I just prefer using a mouse.

Stick to wired laser mouse.

Using this at the moment. Very satisfied with it. Logitech Laser v150.

LOG-M-v150.gif

hittingray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
raymondspage.freehosting.net
XP
Country
I suggest a Logitech LX7 Mouse, they have superior battery life, even if you put only alkaline batteries, it lasts for 6 months even if you use it for several hours everyday. I highly recommend it and it has a fast response time. They're about $40 USD I think, But I got mine in a set for $80 AUS (It's supposed to be $129.95 USD though.) I haven't tried lithium yet but I bet they'll last at least 2 Years. It has a battery monitor on the front, and a power switch on the back to save battery. Also has side-scrolling =).
yaynds.gif

1188463682-15386_full.jpg

4119JQ8Q6CL.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?