GLiTcH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
What cart should i get for my ds needs, i know theres an firmware update to the dsi but plan on getting a regular ds instead since some carts dont work on the dsi. also a reliable place to order from here in the states

thanks

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Real Hot stuff ... they have fast shipping in USA
smile.gif

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real Hot Stuff, Acekard 2i
smile.gif

And man, there are so many of these already. It's not going to kill you to take a look around the forums (it might, but likely not)

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLiTcH said:
sorry..lol..

It's ok. Don't cry
rofl2.gif

QUOTE(GLiTcH @ Aug 16 2009, 03:38 PM) i see there a m3i zero wonder how this stands up to the others

Oh, I see. I prefer the Acekard 2i still. DON'T BUY ANY YET. WAIT UNTIL EVERY FLASHCART CAN WORK ON THE NDSi FIRWARE 1.4 BECAUSE SOME WILL NEED HARDWARE CHANGES.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLiTcH said:
What cart should i get for my ds needs, i know theres an firmware update to the dsi but plan on getting a regular ds instead since some carts dont work on the dsi.

Double post, don't get a NDS/L. Just get the NDSi. Some newer cards will work on the NDSi. The cards that work should have an i in their name.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i wouldnt recommend dealextreme
i would reccommend 4coolday.com
really fast shipping, nice service and soo reliable

anyways u should get the ak2i cuz iv had it since release and it hasnt given me any problems
m3i 0 is next on the list but ak is the best for me

anywasy mayb u should look around for this kind of info cuz its really easy to find and not make a whole new topic

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLiTcH said:
on the acekard2i n m3i 0 i can use it on ds lite right.. n then later when i get the dsi i can still use it?

Yes, well now you can. There's updates for both cards that'll work on the newer NDSi firmware, but i generation cards all work on the NDSL.

GLiTcH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
GLiTcH said:
on the acekard2i n m3i 0 i can use it on ds lite right.. n then later when i get the dsi i can still use it?

Yes, well now you can. There's updates for both cards that'll work on the newer NDSi firmware, but i generation cards all work on the NDSL.
thanks for the info, i think i'll be getting the acekard2i. one last question whats a reasonable size to get for a MicroSDHC card?

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLiTcH said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
GLiTcH said:

thanks for the info, i think i'll be getting the acekard2i. one last question whats a reasonable size to get for a MicroSDHC card?

I got an 8 just in case. Doesn't cost that much, either.

BTW you type acekard2i like Acekard 2i.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLiTcH said:
is it true that you need a dsl to up grade the cart so it can work on fw 1.4

Nope. But, there is two update files. One is to use on either the NDS/L/i for one cart update. But, there is another update file that only works on a NDS/L. It can update multiple Acekard 2i's firmwares. And also changes the game to a Danny Phantom game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz