Hacking Recommend a place to buy 3DS cart that ships to the UK?

jj4evarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Im interested in buying a 3DS flash cart, anyone recommend a good store with fastish shipping (days not months) to the UK? Im looking to play backups of my 3DS games.

And one more thing, is there a big difference between the Gateway and the R4i Gold/3DS link? Ive checked the comparison thread and they seem quite similar but the prices are very different. Also it seems like most people plump for the Gateway?

Thanks in advance!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Teensy.co.UK is great, they ship from UK with free delivery, was only 2 days for delivery,

The gateway card is the card to get if you want to know that you will be receiving updates that are stable, which after all the bricked consoles the past few days should be On the top of anyone's list of features, the other cards are all identical with different labels, all except For the gateway card are cheap clones of the gateway card using copies of the gateway firmware but with their own "tweaks" to add such features as corrupted saves or bricked consoles, personally this was inevitable with the clones as they don't seem to even know how the gateway card works they just copy and change the writing,

But all in all if the cost is really important you can buy one of the clones, but don't expect too much in terms of future support and being pretty much free from bugs

db2431

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same, couldn't be arsed with that 2 week wait from china etc.Bought the teensy from them for ps3 back in the day and it was prompt delivery so decided to get Gateway from them a couple of weeks ago, arrived in 2 days.

Teensy.co.UK is great, they ship from UK with free delivery, was only 2 days for delivery,

The gateway card is the card to get if you want to know that you will be receiving updates that are stable, which after all the bricked consoles the past few days should be On the top of anyone's list of features, the other cards are all identical with different labels, all except For the gateway card are cheap clones of the gateway card using copies of the gateway firmware but with their own "tweaks" to add such features as corrupted saves or bricked consoles, personally this was inevitable with the clones as they don't seem to even know how the gateway card works they just copy and change the writing,

But all in all if the cost is really important you can buy one of the clones, but don't expect too much in terms of future support and being pretty much free from bugs

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah plus with it being in uk if you do have any issues and have to get a replacement at least it's only a couple of days where as posting to china then getting it back you will end up waiting nearly a month for a replacement

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well mine was sent from right by where I live lol, and was here within 2days so maybe their business is registered abroad to avoid the BS laws and crap in the uk but regardless teensy are now out of stock ATM.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
Well mine was sent from right by where I live lol, and was here within 2days so maybe their business is registered abroad to avoid the BS laws and crap in the uk but regardless teensy are now out of stock ATM.

They now have Gateway in stock, check their website.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I presume they would be shipping them all from the same place, no point having multiple warehouses in the uk, it's all sent 1st class recorded anyway, so it should only take 2days usually for anywhere in the uk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays