Homebrew Question Rebuilding extracted NSP with retail keys using Hacpack

mcdij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have created a simple NSP file using unity and the dev kit.

I know i need to extract the NSP and then rebuild it using retails keys.

I have extracted the NSP and have the folders ending on .nca and about seven other files in the root of the extracted folder.

The thing is, I can t work out how to use Hacpack to rebuild the NSP with the retail keys, can someone help me out?

Thanks.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I have created a simple NSP file using unity and the dev kit.

I know i need to extract the NSP and then rebuild it using retails keys.

I have extracted the NSP and have the folders ending on .nca and about seven other files in the root of the extracted folder.

The thing is, I can t work out how to use Hacpack to rebuild the NSP with the retail keys, can someone help me out?

Thanks.
NSP is not using any keys. NCAs are using keys to store data encrypted. NSP is not encrypted at all.

You need to unpack data from NSP having NCAs encrypted using devkit keys with SDKs authoring tools.

Last edited by masagrator,

mcdij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSP is not using any keys. NCAs are using keys to store data encrypted. NSP is not encrypted at all.

You need to unpack data from NSP having NCAs encrypted using devkit keys with SDKs authoring tools.

Yup, I unpacked the NSP, and i did it using authoring tools (thats what I meant when I said I extracted it, looks like i wasn't clear there)

Its the repacking to run on retail which has me stuck.

Thanks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1