Really new to this, thought I needed Tinfoil, but it hasn't installed

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Via data management in the settings app. Or by pressing + on the title from the home menu.
Wouldn't work on + icon, tried data management and worked!! thanks a lot!!

Right.....so now what...do I need tinfoil? do shops work? If so io presume I need to install patch first, can you help please?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wouldn't work on + icon, tried data management and worked!! thanks a lot!!

Right.....so now what...do I need tinfoil? do shops work? If so io presume I need to install patch first, can you help please?
You can use whatever title installer you want. A lot of people use dbi. Others use Awoo Installer.
It's hard to find a shop that works these days. I have access to a Switch games gdrive that I have mounted as a drive on my PC, so I can install games directly off gdrive by just dragging them into NS-usbloader. That's the way I've been doing things for years now, and it works well.
I haven't messed around with shops for years, but from what I've heard, they tend to not work reliably or go down, they never last long.

Reactions: MrMrMr

MrMrMr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are any of the loaders available in HB App Store? Is there any loaders that can run directly on switch, or do they all have to have the switch connected to a PC?

Last edited by MrMrMr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...