Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i followed his guide till i got to this point

After it's done it will kick you back to the HBC, which is kind of annoying, since we have to install two more things with it.
So start it again.
- Now do the same as before, just select "Install " Custom IOS 223 v65535 on the second page.
- Select IOS37, press A and later (1)

ok now i have a new problem it gives me error when trying to install 223 v65535 on ios 37 and 57? um its like error es dycrpt error 1017.. and wont let me install them how do i get this to work?

also do i need to install tarucha bug? or was it installed with this guide that i have done?

and another question

i want to use configurabe usb loader to load my games, which one do i download since i followed slowking's guide?

and last thing how do i dump my own games onto my hdd using my wii i have the cIOS dvd dumper but i dont know how to install it and use it

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if u want u can use ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto Downloader, to mod your wii. Just tell the wizard your wii is a virgin, even though its half hacked. Its safe to start from the beginning.

after u mod ur wii, u can use ModMii's USB Loader Setup Feature to help you get configurable usb loader set up properly

If you have questions on how to use ModMii or follow its guides, u can ask in my thread and I'll be able to help

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well where should i start from then there xflax? im at the point of stage 8 while follow his guide where should i go from there so i dont start all over unless you think i should just do an entire reboot ive done everything soo far on his guide even step 10 except for this part in 8 where i cannot load 2 ios's

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
well, i have no idea what is installed when u ran his sciifii installer mod, so u may not need to install a patched IOS236. But I'm not gonna research into his guide to bother finding out, so do it again just 2 be safe

you should be fine if u start the modmii guide at the IOS236 Installer Step

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy