ROM Hack Really cool homebrew game idea.

sooobs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I found this really cool flash game called "Draw Play."
The game link is http://www.addictinggames.com/drawplay.html (it shows how to play)

I was wondering if anyone who can make homebrew or knows someone who can, could make this game? Or something similar to this.

I was thinking since you use the mouse to make the path, you can use you're stylus to draw the path and use the d-pad to move and jump.

If this could be done, I would greatly appreciate it, even if the project will take a while.

Thanks in advance if someone could respond to this, I will post this in various sites to let a lot of people know.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to year 2005. As you can see, Kirby: Canvas Curse is being released to your right. You can return to 2007 whenever you like. Once the connection has sunk in.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't be an ass, plus KCC is not even similar to this. This is a game that is about getting from Point A to Point B without getting hurt. Kirby is different, you attack, block, and all those things with the drawing.

Baztuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Draw Play completely owns. If anyones got the grapes to make this I give you my props man. I hope someone does!

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I found Draw Play really buggy. Drawing a vertical line upwards starting from where the character's standing moves him upward safely.

For example, Deja Vu mission, all I had to do it draw a single vertical line, and a single horizontal line. All I had to press was right arrow key.

With some modifications it would make a good homebrew game. (Make it harder than the flash version!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom