Hacking Realhotstuff...

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Freek said:
i just wanted to add my 2cents about RHS

i ordered an Acekard 2i from RHS on 2/7/11 and got it today 2/10/11...4 days isnt too bad at all...a lot better than taking a 2 or more weeks to get it from some of the china stores

for 18$ i would totally recommend RHS for anyone thinking about buying an Ak2i

its a legit Ak2i with HWID 81..no bulge on the front...no contact issues...all is good with it

Damn. 4 days is actually a long time for RHS, too. You must live on the other side of the country. I live in Nevada, and got mine in 2 days.

Freek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Damn. 4 days is actually a long time for RHS, too. You must live on the other side of the country. I live in Nevada, and got mine in 2 days.

lol

the funny part about that is...i live in South Florida...normally i get stuff from PA/NY/NJ in 2 to 3 days on average (have fam and friends in that area) so not sure why it took 4 days but its did =)

on a side note...i ordered a microsd from newegg right before i bought my ak2i from RHS...both are shipped from NJ and i havent gotten the memory card yet...so go figure...but yet 2 weeks ago i ordered a HDD for my wii from newegg and got it in 2 days from California

shipping makes no sense sometimes!
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."