Hacking Realhotstuff...

amuthaeffinv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard 2i from Realhotstuff yesterday (the 26th) and then today the 27th their site says no packages going out today due to weather. Well... they are based in New Jersey right? I look up the forecast for New Jersey today and it says "Partly cloudy" lmao... Are they bsing?

*EDIT*It got here in 4 days... It is all legit, loaded up perfectly on my dsi, so it is preflashed. My dsi is on firmware 1.4 but the cart is 1.41, and it runs perfectly fine so I'm not even gonna update my dsi. Recommend Realhotstuff.com if you live in US or Canada.*EDIT*

amuthaeffinv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the message from a few weeks ago was the 12th. It said the 12th yesterday. Today it says: Jan 27th, 2011 - Due to the weather condition in our area, no packages are going out today.

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amuthaeffinv said:
There is no snow over New Jersey on the forecast you just showed me either. lol

Please use common sense. The snow came down last night, and hence today is when the cleanup happens.
You've either never seen snow or had to clean it up. Even if your package made it out to the post office, it would likely
never make it out of town because of delays caused by all the snow on the ground.

amuthaeffinv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, just a little freaked out because of all the horror stories of buying acekards and getting scammed and all that bull...

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amuthaeffinv said:
Sorry, just a little freaked out because of all the horror stories of buying acekards and getting scammed and all that bull...

For the most part RHS is a reliable seller. If you were worried at all, why buy from them?

I've purchased about 15 cards from them, and never had a single issue. The chances of you
finding a fake from any retailer (when all these items are China made) are relatively high, regardless
of where you buy. It's not like you're buying them from Nintendo, etc.

amuthaeffinv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I don't trust any of the sellers lol... They all have their own horror stories, and I had to buy somewhere so I just took a shot.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an acekard 2i on sunday and got it yesterday so I can say they're legit and aren't ripping you off.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
that message was from a few weeks ago, it should ship as normalThere is a HUGE storm that just hit New England. We got 2 feet of heavy snow.
I'm not sure exactly where he was at the time but I heard mention that the storm even affected President Obama's plans.

amuthaeffinv said:
amuthaeffinv said:
Actually I don't trust any of the sellers lol... They all have their own horror stories, and I had to buy somewhere so I just took a shot.
Then buying from a seller who has knowingly sold fake AceKards and lied about it was kinda dumb on your part.
If you only asked first and someone told you... oh wait:QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Jan 26 2011, 09:50 PM)
RealHotStuff in the past has knowingly sold fake AceKards.
When confronted with evidence, they lied and said it was a 'bad batch' and then lied again saying Team AceKard would be fixing them -- but they're not real AceKards so Team AceKard wouldn't.

If you think that is an acceptable way for a business to act, then by all means buy from RealHotStuff.

NinjaMic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only you werent the only one
unsure.gif

Solid3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throwing in my 2 cents ordered a acekard2i from them last week shipped in under 24 hours with a tracking code got it in 4 days!

amuthaeffinv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that is definitely in the past, I've seen you post that in over 10 threads already, some of them you C/Ped the same post over and over talking down on them. lol. If their cards are real now, I'm pretty sure they are all legit from now on.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
amuthaeffinv said:
Well that is definitely in the past, I've seen you post that in over 10 threads already, some of them you C/Ped the same post over and over talking down on them. lol. If their cards are real now, I'm pretty sure they are all legit from now on.
So you think it's fine for a company to scam people (as long as it's not you) so long as they don't continue to do it?
You wouldn't have been pissed to find out the AceKard you bought was a 2.1 clone that was fudged to work with 1.4 and was junk once 1.4.1 came out and wouldn't be supported by AKAIO?

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude do you really have to argue about this again? A flame war almost broke out in another thread last night. I'm trying not to take sides but its getting hard with everyone jumping down each others throats.

My only comment on this is that if they did screw people over, they have at least cleaned up there act. You can remember what they have done, but at some point you have to let it go. Don't be a dick. If people didn't let things go, Ford would have gone out of business long ago. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go look up the Ford Pinto case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?