Realhotstuff RMA?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Thatrodbloke, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Thatrodbloke
    OP

Thatrodbloke Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2013
    United States
    I return a DSTWO and did not hear back until I personally made a ticket and then was told it would be processed by the next day of that message (took them 2 days to answer). Now it's been around 2.5 weeks and I'm still waiting with no update on the RMA or if an exchange has been shipped.

Has anyone dealt with them regarding an RMA with them?

2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Out of curiosity, was it their .com website or their .hk one?

3. Thatrodbloke
    OP

Thatrodbloke Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2013
    United States

.com

They shipped from New Jersey, US.

4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Have you made another ticket to ask them what the current status of your RMA is? Did you also add a tracking service to your return package so you could see if/when it got there?

If it was their .hk site I'd say they hadn't even gotten it yet, but their .com one certainly would have, unless your package got lost in the mail.

5. Thatrodbloke
    OP

Thatrodbloke Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2013
    United States

I checked the tracking and it was delivered in 3 days, but it was not until I made a ticket a week after the delivery that they said the RMA would be processed.
    I don't know what's taking them so long to ship in an exchange, might even ask for a refund now. Anyway, I guess you're right, the only thing I can do right now
    is open another ticket, I'll see how long they take in replying to this one...

6. justinwebb

justinwebb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2013
    United States
    Columbus, OH
    How did you pay? If by credit card just send them a message stating they have X amount of time to send a new one with tracking or you will be issuing a chargeback which will refund you.