Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Currently while running reiNAND DS carts aren't recognised, and attempting to run devmenu 2x/620repack results in the 'error has occurred please power down' error (I have no trouble launching them under PASTA or Gateway Mode).

Is this expected behaviour? I have a European new3DS running 9.0 sysNAND and 9.5 emuNAND. The date of the files for the reiNAND version I'm using are the 16th of July. Is this the latest build?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Currently while running reiNAND DS carts aren't recognised, and attempting to run devmenu 2x/620repack results in the 'error has occurred please power down' error (I have no trouble launching them under PASTA or Gateway Mode).

Is this expected behaviour? I have a European new3DS running 9.0 sysNAND and 9.5 emuNAND. The date of the files for the reiNAND version I'm using are the 16th of July. Is this the latest build?

ReiNand is running on my New 3DS XL 9.2.0-20 without any issue. I haven't tested DS carts yet.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So you're able to run devmenu just fine?

Both SaveDataFiler and FBI work just fine though, so it's no major loss.

Just tested DevMenu (installed a CIA) and worked perfectly.
GW BlueCard won't load (An error has occurred). Maybe I haven't installed bluecardfix.cia yet on EmuNAND.

Edit: Installed bluecardfix.cia on EmuNAND and GW BlueCard, M3iZero load just fine.

P.S. I'm using the very first version of ReiNAND for N3DS (Different one from the newest on pastebin)
MD5: 336E2885214692CAFE6D4069CBB4DE47

Edit 2: DevMenu won't work using the newest version on Pastebin. (DS flashcart as well)

WOW ReiNAND :yay:

Last edited by thaikhoa,

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Just tested DevMenu (installed a CIA) and worked perfectly.
GW BlueCard won't load (An error has occurred). Maybe I haven't installed bluecardfix.cia yet on EmuNAND.

Edit: Installed bluecardfix.cia on EmuNAND and GW BlueCard, M3iZero load just fine.

P.S. I'm using the very first version of ReiNAND for N3DS (Different one from the newest on pastebin)
MD5: 336E2885214692CAFE6D4069CBB4DE47

Edit 2: DevMenu won't work using the newest version on Pastebin. (DS flashcart as well)

WOW ReiNAND :yay:
Do you have a link for the first version of ReiNAND for N3DS?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's not it. I have that one, the hash doesn't match the one @thaikhoa posted. I tried the one linked though, i just get a black screen when launching it. I tried a couple of times, got the same result.

I have an older one (files dated 07/07), it crashed on "decrypting NAND". Didn't bother trying a second time.

@thaikhoa can you upload the "first one" that you mentioned, and PM me the link? You won't be able to post it here.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's not it. I have that one, the hash doesn't match the one @thaikhoa posted. I tried the one linked though, i just get a black screen when launching it. I tried a couple of times, got the same result.

I have an older one (files dated 07/07), it crashed on "decrypting NAND". Didn't bother trying a second time.

@thaikhoa can you upload the "first one" that you mentioned, and PM me the link? You won't be able to post it here.

Ok. I'll message you when done.

Just messaged you.

Enjoy the power of ReiNAND :D

Dramamine!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I have a 9.0 EU N3DS XL with Ninjhax 1.1b.

Whenever I try to load Reinand it says that Emunand can't find the offsets, and fails to load.
Can someone assist?

Thanks.

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello.

I have a 9.0 EU N3DS XL with Ninjhax 1.1b.

Whenever I try to load Reinand it says that Emunand can't find the offsets, and fails to load.
Can someone assist?

Thanks.
Create an Emunand through the gateway launcher first. It simply says that it cannot find an emunand on the SD card.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Reisyukaku any idea why your emu boots up without problems on my o3ds xl after updating emunand but others don't and just give a black screen even after reinstalling everything over and over again. What the hell did you do in your firmware that your firmware boots without problems :P

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Reisyukaku what were the major changes between the beta and the latest release? We gained a couple of new files in the Rei folder and a bunch of extra patches. But the only noticeable change I found was that I lost the ability to play DS games.

Ok. I'll message you when done.

Just messaged you.

Enjoy the power of ReiNAND :D
Thank you!

Okay, so it turned out the files you uploaded were identical to the beta @Cinnamon posted. The reason the checksums didn't match was because one of them was repacked (yours I assume since all the other releases are .zips).

I deleted all traces of reiNAND, and extracted the version you guys posted to the SD card. So I now have a version of a reiNAND that loads DS games and devmenu! It won't however, recognise out of region 3DS games, but that's fine because I'm not playing any right now.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Does it support extracting New3DS emuNAND's ticket.db or generating New3DS-only APPs' xorpad?

kyle5482

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm having some trouble with ReiNand and was hoping someone might be able to help. I am using a N3DS on Ver 9.0.0-20. I have formatted my SD with the gateway menu and my SD card is now called "GatewayNand". I have placed the Reinand folder in the 3ds app folder on the card, and placed "Rei" on the root of the SD card alongside the Reinand.dat. Reinand now appears on the homebrew menu but after it "boots" I am taken to the home menu and then swiftly giving a black screen with the message "An error has occurred. Please hold down the power button" message.

Does anyone know what might be the problem? Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Wake up, it's da first of da month
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Wake up, it's da first of da month