Hacking [Realease] ReiNand Cfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I'm having some trouble with ReiNand and was hoping someone might be able to help. I am using a N3DS on Ver 9.0.0-20. I have formatted my SD with the gateway menu and my SD card is now called "GatewayNand". I have placed the Reinand folder in the 3ds app folder on the card, and placed "Rei" on the root of the SD card alongside the Reinand.dat. Reinand now appears on the homebrew menu but after it "boots" I am taken to the home menu and then swiftly giving a black screen with the message "An error has occurred. Please hold down the power button" message.

Does anyone know what might be the problem? Thanks in Advance!

Just messaged you the proper ReiNAND file to setup. Enjoy!

simply mod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there, my N3DS is currently on 9.9 (D'Oh...). I do have a copy of OoT3D and an R4 Savegame Dongle (never used it though) and have theoretical access to a Gateway Card (it's not mine so I don't know which Firmware it currently uses). To me this looks like an unsolvable problem and after reading for a while I only found solutions for O3DS and/or Firmwares up to 9.2. What I did notice was that CFWs are evolving very quickly and that the new Ninjhax version is capable of exploiting 9.9. But am I right to assume that for the moment being I'm out of luck when it comes to CFW?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there, my N3DS is currently on 9.9 (D'Oh...). I do have a copy of OoT3D and an R4 Savegame Dongle (never used it though) and have theoretical access to a Gateway Card (it's not mine so I don't know which Firmware it currently uses). To me this looks like an unsolvable problem and after reading for a while I only found solutions for O3DS and/or Firmwares up to 9.2. What I did notice was that CFWs are evolving very quickly and that the new Ninjhax version is capable of exploiting 9.9. But am I right to assume that for the moment being I'm out of luck when it comes to CFW?
Yes at the moment you're out of luck when it comes to CFW. :(

Straximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just messaged you the proper ReiNAND file to setup. Enjoy!

Any chance you could message me as well? I have the same setup and same issue, and would like to give this a shot. I had no luck with the version Cinnamon posted earlier.

felipejfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I'm on 9.0 Sysnand on my N3DS, have access to CN and hblauncher, how to get to 9.5 emunand with reinand?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello, I'm on 9.0 Sysnand on my N3DS, have access to CN and hblauncher, how to get to 9.5 emunand with reinand?
Use the gateway launcher with Zelda OOT or cubic ninja, backup sysnand and put the NAND.bin in a secure place of your pc and backup your 3ds sd files too. In gateway launcher use the option to format emunand.Copy your sd files back to your 3ds sd. Acces emunand via reinand cfw. Make sure you are on emunand and I recomend unlinking emunand or sysnand by fomating one of them in system settings. Download the 9.5 system files using 3dsnus. Triple check you are on emunand unlinked .Update emunand using sysupdater. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Last edited by JJTapia19,

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anybody spare me a save file that contains JP Ninjhax 1.1b (9.2.0-20 JP)? Currently, smea's old ninjhax payload fails to get through, so I'm stuck using Ninjhax 2.0, which doesn't support ReiNand.

It would also be good to archive all three saves (NA/EU/JP) which contains Ninjhax 1.1b for .... reasons. Thanks!

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! I forgot to mention that I'm using gateway. So a Ninjhax 1.1.b 9.2.0-20 JP save file, to be specific.
Any chance I can convert this to a gateway save file?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I Have a Problem.
I Have a 9.0 E O3ds
I have Downgradet my System settings 0004001000022000 v3075 Eur

So i Have Installed the rninstaller.nds whit my Flashcard.

When i Start the Nintendo DS User Settings freezed it and a failure appears and the Console Rebootet.

What can i do?
I Want to use Screenshot´s :D

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I Have a Problem.
I Have a 9.0 E O3ds
I have Downgradet my System settings 0004001000022000 v3075 Eur

So i Have Installed the rninstaller.nds whit my Flashcard.

When i Start the Nintendo DS User Settings freezed it and a failure appears and the Console Rebootet.

What can i do?
I Want to use Screenshot´s :D

ReiNAND hasn't supported mset YET.

malau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone tried FBI network installation-mode on ReiNand.
I tried v. 1.4.0 and latest v.1.4.2 but get no success.

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Lord Prime,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users