Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Whenever I load my emuNand with ReiNand, some of my menu icons appear, and after a second it freezes and I get the "an error has occurred." message. What might I be doing wrong?? Btw my emuNand and sysNand are both on 9.0.0-20E

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Whenever I load my emuNand with ReiNand, some of my menu icons appear, and after a second it freezes and I get the "an error has occurred." message. What might I be doing wrong?? Btw my emuNand and sysNand are both on 9.0.0-20E

Same here, I think it has something to do with region-locked content though since it works when I uninstall them.

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Same here, I think it has something to do with region-locked content though since it works when I uninstall them.
My n3DS doesn't have anything installed. I just recieved it this morning, installed gw, installed bigbluemenu, created an emunand, and changed to reiNand. I'm gonna update the emuNand to 9.5 and see if that helps.

Also, just in case, which titles did you uninstall to get it to work?

rfg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this problem too. The previous fine works fine. But as soon as I update to the latest version I get this problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My n3DS doesn't have anything installed. I just recieved it this morning, installed gw, installed bigbluemenu, created an emunand, and changed to reiNand. I'm gonna update the emuNand to 9.5 and see if that helps.

Also, just in case, which titles did you uninstall to get it to work?

Could you tell which guide did you use to update your emunand? I'm getting "Invalid Cia" when I try to update to version 9.5. I tried with FBI and BigBlueMenu.

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I still can't boot to reiNand's emuNand without crashing, I'll try to somehow get to 9.5 emuNand, the method I was trying was for o3DS, I'm too dumb to read.

Last edited by clank,

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have this problem too. The previous fine works fine. But as soon as I update to the latest version I get this problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could you tell which guide did you use to update your emunand? I'm getting "Invalid Cia" when I try to update to version 9.5. I tried with FBI and BigBlueMenu.

Alright! I updated my emuNand to 9.5.0-23 using 3DNUS, and since then reiNand works! Sorry for the inconvenience guys, and I hope this method solves it for everyone else having problems =D

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
http://pastebin.com/qRPRwKig here is some code, it's a process9 decryptor,

the thing that is patched w/ CFWs
aka ARM9 section
crypted on N3DS, goes along with the pretty keys that were leaked by someone yesterday

http://pastebin.com/i776rhWD also to go along with this here is an n3ds arm9 decryptor thanks to ryanrocks462 for posting on twatter

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

R4ndom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is it possible to create a EmuNAND which will run exactly like a previous sysNAND?

I made a EmuNAND for my n3DS 9.0.0-20E for ReiNAND a way back, and have since then formatted my sysNAND. However, the content never appear in my emuNAND as it did in sysNAND. I do have a exact backup of how my SD card was before the "Format EmuNAND", and I have a backup of my sysNAND the moment before the emuNAND format, as well as a backup of the emuNAND created. Is it possible to make it so that when I boot my emuNAND, all my content will appear at the home menu just like it was before my initial emuNAND format, games and saves and everything?

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to create a EmuNAND which will run exactly like a previous sysNAND?

I made a EmuNAND for my n3DS 9.0.0-20E for ReiNAND a way back, and have since then formatted my sysNAND. However, the content never appear in my emuNAND as it did in sysNAND. I do have a exact backup of how my SD card was before the "Format EmuNAND", and I have a backup of my sysNAND the moment before the emuNAND format, as well as a backup of the emuNAND created. Is it possible to make it so that when I boot my emuNAND, all my content will appear at the home menu just like it was before my initial emuNAND format, games and saves and everything?
You unlinked them, you need to get xorpads for the CTR partition (with Decrypt9) and copy the movable.sed from SysNAND to EmuNAND.

@Reisyukaku I don't know if it's possible (and if it's documented on 3DBrew), but I think it would be very useful to add the possibility to boot emuNAND in Safe Mode (maybe by holding a button while booting)... http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Recovery_Mode
That way, us N3DS users could easily remove the downloaded updates in emuNAND.

R4ndom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You unlinked them, you need to get xorpads for the CTR partition (with Decrypt9) and copy the movable.sed from SysNAND to EmuNAND.

@Reisyukaku I don't know if it's possible (and if it's documented on 3DBrew), but I think it would be very useful to add the possibility to boot emuNAND in Safe Mode (maybe by holding a button while booting)... http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Recovery_Mode
That way, us N3DS users could easily remove the downloaded updates in emuNAND.
I have the xorpad for my NAND. How do I get the movable.sed, and copy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong