Hacking Real Hot Stuff (CycloDSevo) doesn't mess around!

theBAYsics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Azetab said:
hey, can someone who bought the CycloDS EVO from Real Hot Stuff recently tell me if the white color is the latest batch(Batch 4?)? I'm in a hurry to get this but it says Out of Stock for the black version. Thanks!

If memory serves correctly as of sometime last month, most retailers (RHS is a big Cyclo one) should only have the newest version of the card, regardless of color.

i am also planning on purchasing the CycloDS from RHS and noticed that white was the only available color left. so if anybody else can verify that the white on RHS is in fact the latest batch, batch 4, that would help. i have also sent an email to RHS but no response yet. thanks for the help

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anyone still has batch 3 cyclos anymore. I think RHS was out of stock a while back, so they obviously had to of run out of them at some point. I'm pretty confident that they're batch 4's

theBAYsics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amemoryoncelost said:
I don't think anyone still has batch 3 cyclos anymore. I think RHS was out of stock a while back, so they obviously had to of run out of them at some point. I'm pretty confident that they're batch 4's

thank you for the quick reply!

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got a white CycloDS Evo from RHS yesterday, and from what I can tell, it is from batch 4. I know RHS was sold out of CycloDS for a while (in Dec - Jan) so batch 4 should be all they have in stock.

I'll tell you a little about it, and maybe someone can confirm for me.

Shell is white
If you look at the back of the card (pin side), the microSD slot is on the top-right
microSD sticks out slightly from the slot
right side has the 3 saw-tooth cut-outs
There is a microSD diagram on the back showing which way to insert the card
chip sticks out very slightly under the sticker
Missing Link has no boner

From the limited hardware info I can find, this is the latest hardware revision, latest batch.

If anyone could confirm that, or provide links to some batch descriptions, I would appreciate it. (And it would answer the people above me conclusively).

Cheers.

Death50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea ok rhs is crazy nice at shipping.
they finally shipped it yesterday and it arrived today in 1 day(though i do live in ny) but still thats crazy fast, and just right after my sd card came in

ElChupaNibre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How quick + reliable is the international shipping from RHS?

I'm ordering from the UK, the reason I want to order from RHS is because they're highly-rated and guaranteed to have the latest batch (4) of the CycloDS.

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ElChupaNibre said:
How quick + reliable is the international shipping from RHS?

I'm ordering from the UK, the reason I want to order from RHS is because they're highly-rated and guaranteed to have the latest batch (4) of the CycloDS.
I am pretty sure that they only ship inside U.S..

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They have an opinion of shipping to UK. But it's expensive.

EDIT: I recommended consoleup.co.uk for CycloDS.

£30 in total (including shipping.) and is very fast. I only waited for 2 days.

ElChupaNibre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard Consoleup being mentioned before, but apparently a few people have had problems with them.

From RHS it costs around £45 including UK delivery. Bit more expensive than most, but if it's reliable and the shipping is fast then I don't mind paying extra.

Edit: I should point out that I'm just worried about getting an older, faulty batch CycloDS...

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been preaching this message forever. Don't ever buy from anyone other than RHS. They are the best, period. If you do, you are only asking for heartache!

Tatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starfox468 said:
YOU ARE WRONG BUY FROM DEALEXTREME

I did for the cyclo and I checked the page today and the price went up to the normal 50$ haha my order still says pending so hopefully i can still get mine for the 35$ if not I might have to cancel : (

UPDATE:
Just got an e-mail saying my Sandisk 8gb class 4 ($40) and my CycloDS ($35) just shipped!! Excited to get it!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starfox468 said:
YOU ARE WRONG BUY FROM DEALEXTREME
pfft
rolleyes.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vulpix said:
I'm unable to find the CycloDS on DE now... Anyone knows the exact link?
DX stopped selling the CycloDS temporarily after being threatened by Team Cyclops over a pricing matter.
When it returns though, don't expect a low price.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course