READ: zOMG My GameCube Games Don't Work Now!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by noobwarrior7, Jan 19, 2009.

1. noobwarrior7
    OP

noobwarrior7 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 2, 2008
    United States
    USA
    Uninstall the "Starfall" hack relating to GC games, and/or the Preloader patch relating to GC games that include "Vidpatch" or "Vidfix" etc.
    Uninstall the "Starfall" hack relating to GC games, and/or the Preloader patch relating to GC games that include "Vidpatch" or "Vidfix" etc.

please sticky.

2. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    lawlz!

But very good point.

3. noobwarrior7
    OP

Aug 2, 2008
    United States
    USA
    it wasn't a joke...simple, important, and anti-inflammatory. should be stickied, gets asked a lot. I remember when I was the only one asking about 4 months ago.

4. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 GBAtemp Stoner

Oct 22, 2008
    United States
    I'm so high, I don't even know!
    [​IMG] you cracks me up oh mighty warrior of noob(serious or not that was funny)

5. spawn844

spawn844 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2009
    Canada
    Now i know, thanks dont know why people cant say uninstall it.. i got people telling me ti install it

6. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Well at least we could need a thread with well known and most annoying questions and answers. My favorites are DVD+Rs without bitsetting and no/wrong cIOS for backup launching.

Are you relating to the other thread where the first answer was:
    "uninstall region free gamecube games in starfall "
    ?

Which is one of the few unedited posts in that thread. You are really a nice and intelligent guy.

7. spawn844

spawn844 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2009
    Canada
    Not that one you really smart man. on Another forums i would post a link but its to a iso site
    They said to install it starfire
    Please learn all the facts before saying something

8. noobwarrior7
    OP

Aug 2, 2008
    United States
    USA
    hush children.