Hacking READ: zOMG My GameCube Games Don't Work Now!!

noobwarrior7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uninstall the "Starfall" hack relating to GC games, and/or the Preloader patch relating to GC games that include "Vidpatch" or "Vidfix" etc.
Uninstall the "Starfall" hack relating to GC games, and/or the Preloader patch relating to GC games that include "Vidpatch" or "Vidfix" etc.

please sticky.

noobwarrior7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it wasn't a joke...simple, important, and anti-inflammatory. should be stickied, gets asked a lot. I remember when I was the only one asking about 4 months ago.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
you cracks me up oh mighty warrior of noob(serious or not that was funny)

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now i know, thanks dont know why people cant say uninstall it.. i got people telling me ti install it

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well at least we could need a thread with well known and most annoying questions and answers. My favorites are DVD+Rs without bitsetting and no/wrong cIOS for backup launching.

spawn844 said:
Now i know, thanks dont know why people cant say uninstall it.. i got people telling me ti install it

Are you relating to the other thread where the first answer was:
"uninstall region free gamecube games in starfall "
?

Which is one of the few unedited posts in that thread. You are really a nice and intelligent guy.

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that one you really smart man. on Another forums i would post a link but its to a iso site
They said to install it starfire
Please learn all the facts before saying something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1