ScottNBNP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The case will be thrown out as Take 2 has no legal ground, this port is from reverse engineered code, take 2 or rockstar own none of it. The port it self comes with no files that are owned or developed by Take 2/Rockstar.

We are the user need to supply those files ourselves, however the port that is on github that was made, which is what Take2 has gone after, has no legal merit to be sued over.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The case will be thrown out as Take 2 has no legal ground, this port is from reverse engineered code, take 2 or rockstar own none of it. The port it self comes with no files that are owned or developed by Take 2/Rockstar.

We are the user need to supply those files ourselves, however the port that is on github that was made, which is what Take2 has gone after, has no legal merit to be sued over.

Apparently....this may not have been a clean room as much as we thought...

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Many people are making that claim based on the fact that the decomp was made using IDA Pro, but really using that or a script or whatever to achieve a code that compiles the same machine code is just semantics at this point.
Unfortunately in court, semantics are everything. This can still be a much bigger deal than anyone would've thought.
And considering how there are other projects that use this same straight-from-source reconstruction, it sets dangerous precedents for other projects should this go in T2's favor.

I sure as fuck don't want them to be, considering the hyperbolic language they use in the actual documents (you can see some of that in my ramblings elsewhere). But this hasn't been tested.
It's literally anyone's game, so we shouldn't count anything early.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Cyka_Delik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still possible to obtain this somehow?
The trilogy remaster got me all hyped and then immediately let down...
Now I hunger for some GTA3

Mindhunter123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Can someone please not share a link or a hint to where the compiled Switch version would be found?
I want to prevent trying re3-nx it out and comparing it to the remastered Definitive Edition on Switch, which runs amazing. :)

Mindhunter123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Try not to google NSP switch and do not pick the .xyz site . it does not contain GTA 3 packed all together
Oof, thank god I only use Bing and the website in question is blocked by my ISP.
Together with my lack of knowledge about VPNs I'm sure I will never ever run across this version.

Thanks for looking out!:yayswitch:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: