• Replies 3,243
  • Likes 128

fotuwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I can turn the switch off, boot it up and load hekate with the web fusee launcher (thats what I do after restarting sx ox cause my dongle is on its way)?

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@CTCEAR
checkdisk repear my sector issues and now i cant boot inro hekate cfw, but i cant follow boot into atmosphere cfw - waiting on blackscreen

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if you have a timer on the boot, you can press [Vol -] and it will show the hekate menu. If you don't have a boot timer, you can open the hekate.ini file and edit the first few lines to say autoboot=0.
There's no need for that. It will still check for PWR button even if it's 0 second. You just have to keep pressing VOL- when injecting hekate.

@CTCEAR
checkdisk repear my sector issues and now i cant boot inro hekate cfw, but i cant follow boot into atmosphere cfw - waiting on blackscreen
Hmm, so it had bad sectors. I suggest you to backup your sd card data (if any), and do a full/erase format. This way the filesystem and the disk will be completely refreshed and the bad sectors marked for avoidance.

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rawnand eMMC GPP backup verification failes! FW 2.3. i have test this with 3 other sd-card fat32 an exfat. i got everthing this error. anyone why?

new v3.2 i used

Last edited by masterzed,

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's where the error occurred, not the actual error.

so next! everytime this issue
verifikation failed! 0000A0000

Attachments

• eror.jpg
    eror.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 231

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
so next! everytime this issue
verifikation failed! 0000A0000
Can you open rawnnand.bin with a hex editor @0x1400000 and take a screenshot?

The best would be to test your sd card with h2testw.
Because it fails to compare the nand and sd card data, almost right away.

If everything is OK, try to do a partial backup, by copying the "partial.idx" file attached in OP to your root of your card.

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you open rawnnand.bin with a hex editor @0x1400000 and take a screenshot?

The best would be to test your sd card with h2testw.
Because it fails to compare the nand and sd card data, almost right away.

If everything is OK, try to do a partial backup, by copying the "partial.idx" file attached in OP to your root of your card.

creating new file calls partial.idx and copy to root of sd ? ok i try tis like your guide

Last edited by masterzed,

kramer987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can turn the switch off, boot it up and load hekate with the web fusee launcher (thats what I do after restarting sx ox cause my dongle is on its way)?

why don't you just use tegra. better than using some random website to send data to your switch

cyndor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have upgraded to 5.1.0 from 2.0.1 using Rajkosto's upgrade method and want to downgrade back to 2.0.1 again.

Just to have peace of mind, all I would have to do is restore nand and boot 0+boot 1 and that is all, correct?

RAGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I have upgraded to 5.1.0 from 2.0.1 using Rajkosto's upgrade method and want to downgrade back to 2.0.1 again.

Just to have peace of mind, all I would have to do is restore nand and boot 0+boot 1 and that is all, correct?
Yeah, that is all. Please report back after procedure.
Also try your gamecard port if you have any carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.