[RCM Payload] Hekate - CTCaer mod

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by CTCaer, May 1, 2018.

1. MFSGameplay

MFSGameplay Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2016
    United States
    I have a question, could I play music while in the main switch menu? I have a theme on my switch, but I would love to have music playing in the background.

2. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Well, you can try XorPlay here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/modulemania-various-useful-sysmodules-for-cfw.515645/. It is supposed to do the exact thing you are asking, but I never had any luck getting it to work. I also haven't really been active here for a while, so thre might be better solutions. Regardless, XorPlay can play music in the Switch Menu (aswell as a few other places), so give it a try if you want;)

3. teelo

teelo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2017
    New Zealand
    Is there a way to put my Switch into standby while still at the Hekate boot menu (so I can later wake it back up and boot into CFW without needing to inject the payload, and without heavily draining the battery in the meantime)?

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    You cannot put the Switch into standby while in Hekate, and there's no reason to want to do so. You can boot into CFW and put the Switch into sleep mode then.

5. teelo

teelo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2017
    New Zealand
    Wasn't working, and I'd read that its because of too many efuses burnt. But I just fixed it by redownloading the bootloader folder from the .zip.

6. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Hey Guys
    After being away from the scene for quite a while I am back and with a problem at that too...

I recently restored my 5.1.0 hacked Nand backup to my Switch - "downgraded" from my 6.2 Clean Nand - and as I have 8 burnt fuses, I cannot put my Switch into Sleep mode without it crashing. As far as I know however, Hekate 4.6 was supposed to fix the sleep issue, so I don't understand why it isn't working for me. I haven't yet tried to paste over the whole bootloader folder from the zip, but I did paste over the sys subfolder which contains the sleep module, and I am of course booting through Hekate 4.6, yet it's not working...

7. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    Is your sys folder at SD:/sys/ or SD:/bootloader/sys/?

8. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Can't check right now as I am about to head to bed, but I just pasted it into the bootloader folder that I already had, so everything should be fine in that regard. Also, I did not have this problem back when the fuses matched my FW version, so it is definitely something new.

9. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    United States
    Can anyone upload their completed prodinfo.bin and bcpkg2-1-normal-main.bin for yuzu and post the links maybe upload to google drive.

10. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    Both of those probably fall under warez, and prodinfo contains the console's certificate.
    I doubt anyone is going to share either of those here.

Last edited by 8BitWonder, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  11. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    Hello No. prodinfo is console unique, dump it yourself

12. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    United States
    If I had a switch I wouldn't need an emulator

13. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    Then buy one. Nobody’s gonna give you their prodinfo, biskeys/tsec keys, sd seed, or any other console unique stuff

tiliarou likes this.
  14. Zdobuzdo

Zdobuzdo Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2018
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Hi. I got my switch couple days ago. On sd card beside boot.dat and licence there are two folders: Nintendo and bootloader. In bootloader is only hekate.ipl.ini file. Why is only hekate.ipl.ini inside, ask that because in bootloader folder downloaded within hekate 4.6 are subfolders SYS and Payload. What i can do with this hekate.ipl.ini file? When open hekate and press launch on tje bottom of the switch is wrotten Sleep mode library is missing.

15. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Sorry for the late answer. I still need help with this. The sys folder is in SD:/bootloader/ and I've tried to just delete the bootfolder and paste in a clean one from the zip file. Same result, I still cannot wake the switch up once it enters sleep mode. This is getting becoming a real pain in the ***