Homebrew Question RCM mode help

Ihavean11.03ds...

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i know im doing everything right here.... i have the files, i use the paper clip correctly, i boot into rcm but after that nothing happens my screen just stays black and i have to hard reset my switch. is there anything im doing wrong or am i just screwed?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try to push a payload with Tegrasmash Gui, see if it push if you don't have a dongle to push payload. Your first attempt at pushing a payload?

Ihavean11.03ds...

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im i did Reinx a few times and it went fine but its only been messing up since yesterday. i will try tegrasmash and see what happens

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so i boot into rcm and i get this

Attachments

• rcm.png
    rcm.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 140

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im i did Reinx a few times and it went fine but its only been messing up since yesterday. i will try tegrasmash and see what happens

It is not in RCM mode, then problem might be your jig, don't use a paper clip to be honest get a real jig like the one from the NS Atmosphere dongle pack.

Ihavean11.03ds...

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ok well ima take a look at that and get one thanks for the advice. i will follow up in the future after i get one and let you know if it work or not. have a great day

D

Deleted User

maybe a patched Switch
maybe your jig / paperclip / foil... etc isnt working
try to compare your switch number with the hackable list

Noaken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe try the tinfoil method instead, but maybe your switch is not able to get homebrew, check underneath your switch where you plug in the charger. There you should see a paper with XAJ or XAW. XAW9 or XAK.
This could be your problem because if you try to boot a payload with a non hackable switch your screen will stay black. Please send me your serial to me on discord so i can check it for you. My name is Noaawie #5075

Maybe try the tinfoil method instead, but maybe your switch is not able to get homebrew, check underneath your switch where you plug in the charger. There you should see a paper with XAJ or XAW. XAW9 or XAK.
This could be your problem because if you try to boot a payload with a non hackable switch your screen will stay black. Please send me your serial to me on discord so i can check it for you. My name is Noaawie #5075
Sorry if it's complicated but in more simple way, The "newer" consoles can't get homebrew because they got patched

Sorry if it's complicated but in more simple way, The "newer" consoles can't get homebrew because they got patched
If you can tell me the first 7 letters/numbers of your serial number i can tell if it works. for example mine is XAJ7000

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Another thing you could try is getting the files straight from Rei, as I can see that's 1 of those Nevercholt file packages/bundles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!