Rayman WiiU

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by pwsincd, Dec 27, 2012.

1. pwsincd
    OP

pwsincd Garage Flower

GBAtemp Patron
    pwsincd is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    Rayman Demo OMFG , never laughed so much in ages ... Demo levels 1 and 2 were ace , the sound effects and music truly make this game , not demo level 3 was just immense ... ACDC rockin guitar hero esque style level , i could play the whole game in the vain of this level ,, it has sold it to me 100% roll on february .. ffs really ...

2. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    For the record: the music and gameplay in the first two levels is up to par with what Rayman origins has to offer. You'll most likely like that game as well. :)

The music in the last level is a cover from the song 'Black Betty'. It's been played by more than a few bands, the most known one by Ram Jam (there are rumours it's also played by AC/DC, but I can't find confirmation).

3. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
  4. pwsincd
    OP

pwsincd Garage Flower

GBAtemp Patron
    pwsincd is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    Yeah i have played that , just commenting on how i enjoyed it :) , whoever it is im not really fussy on , again was commenting on how much fun it is : ) feel free to keep looking :s

Ah is it Shadowsoldier , i did have a look for an exisiting thread ,, but i was kinda intoxicated :)

5. vdoggie

vdoggie Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2011
    United States
    First rayman that felt right physics and collision detection etc... I was surprised it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Found myself smiling a LOT.. this is on my list now, which surprised me, because I think the series is extremely over rated..

6. Chary

Chary Never sleeps.

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    I'm very excited for this game. Really makes me want a WiiU.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice