Gaming Rayman - Raving Rabbids - TV Party

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, if this game requires the balance board to play, shouldn't the balance board be available separately from WiiFit? Or are we supposed to buy a game we don't want to be able to play other games?

ddr4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the game doesn't require the wii balance board, if you have it, you can use it, but you can still play without it....

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool cant wait
smile.gif
love the rabbids
biggrin.gif

ddr4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm both happy and sad with this game. Been all day playing and I've found some bad things about it.

First of all, it was supposed to have +50 mini games, what they don't say is that some mini games have differente levels and those count as "other" mini games. For example, we all know the beasty ride (the one you play with your butt), well, there are 3-4 different levels, being each one of them another mini game of the compilation. The same happens with mega balls (actually this one should have more hehe), the sky surf...

On the second place, there are too many games for 1 player only (if you play with friends, you play in turns) and since they are quiet long, it can be boring. There's this "sabotage" thing that other players can do while they don't play, but it's just for some seconds.

I know it's still a good number of games but I don't know, I expected more...

On the other hand it's the first game (after Wii Fit) I see where balance board is very well used. Most of the games have compability with it. The dancing game + the balance board is probably the best to me. They could just release a game like that with more songs and I'm pretty sure it'd be a success. Song choice is good, some oldies and "new" stuff. The Mega Balls game perfect...wish it had more levels. And the new Ads during the game are hilarious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1