SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with PlayStation instruments lying around get on your knees and worship tueidj because apparantly he has enabled the ability to use them on Wii Rock Band 2.

This program gets stranger every day.
tongue.gif

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a LeaderShip Drum set (Brazilian Team) and the Drum works both on PS2/PS3 and Wii!
And.. .It's possible do run the RawkSD Patcher without Wi-Fi?, I'm spending my vacation in my grandmother's house and she forgot her Wi-Fi passworld, and I'm with drums, and I want to play some customs, there is another way to patch without WI-Fi?

Thanks!

afaelr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
lvholanda said:
I just got a LeaderShip Drum set (Brazilian Team) and the Drum works both on PS2/PS3 and Wii!
And.. .It's possible do run the RawkSD Patcher without Wi-Fi?, I'm spending my vacation in my grandmother's house and she forgot her Wi-Fi passworld, and I'm with drums, and I want to play some customs, there is another way to patch without WI-Fi?

Thanks!

Leadership drumset has a switch ps2/wii.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhhhhhhhhhh...My wii lens died while I was playing Rock Band 2 and that's the only thing that my Wii Drive is used for and with a broken lens that means No Rawk SD. I feel like crying :
cry.gif
Now I hope the new Rawk SD dosen't come out until i get a new DVD drive
tongue.gif

T

TheGlow

Binxy said:
Why would you have to mod your GH guitar? That is all I use for Rock Band 2.
Nah man, Im saying I love the fenders layout except the strumbar.
So I gutted out my ps2 SG guitar, took out the strumbar, pushbuttons and circuit board.
gutted out and chopped out the whole strum assembly in the fender. mounted up the sg board.
resoldered the up/down wires to the boards microswitches. finally sized it up just right so it clicks around properly.
then for good measure installed a headphone jack that you can plug a bass pedal into to activate star power.

QUOTE(zero.echelon @ Dec 24 2009, 02:17 PM) A guitar like that is a dream! If you do this, please explain the process
tongue.gif
a quick description is above. But go to scorehero.com, their hardware forums have all this kind of madness in them.
when I did it, there was only 2 other people or so that did it, with horrible documentation so I was scared the whole way because once you start on the fender, theres no changing your mind.
also last i checked a year ago or so they had stuff online so you could order a similar, preset up design to make your fender click.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally got around to installing and trying out RawkSD, and I just wanted to pass along a quick
Thank you!
grog.gif

I read and followed the instructions, and had absolutely no problems getting this app to work. I imported all my GH Metallica songs over to RB2, so that I may drum out to them with my RB Drum Kit. Other than the amount of time it took to import all of the songs, this app works wonders. I am very impressed with it, and again, my thanks go out to the coders involved.
bow.gif

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just a quick question regarding this awesome program, can I import songs into the ISO and then burn to dvd and how would I do this sorry if its been asked but I read about 11 pages of this thread

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
titiln said:
rawksd doesn't do that (it's a lot more practical than that because it uses your sd card)

yeh I knew it used the sd card which is more practical but how would I go about changing the songs permanently, I downloaded a few custom games like GH van halen GH3 custom with alot of new songs on it
there must be a way to do as others have done it

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
titiln said:
rawksd doesn't do that (it's a lot more practical than that because it uses your sd card)

yeh I knew it used the sd card which is more practical but how would I go about changing the songs permanently, I downloaded a few custom games like GH van halen GH3 custom with alot of new songs on it
there must be a way to do as others have done it

No. Custom discs must be done via Rock Band 1/Track Packs. If I recall correctly, as I am prone not to, there's a check in the game that causes it to lock up if it finds modified files.

roshamboya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
Anyone with PlayStation instruments lying around get on your knees and worship tueidj because apparantly he has enabled the ability to use them on Wii Rock Band 2.

This program gets stranger every day.
tongue.gif

Is this truth or a funny joke? I never thought it would be possible to use the old PS2 instruments on the Wii...If that's the case WHOO HOO!!! No need to sell my old RB1 fender guitar! Let's hope this is actual!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay