RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
If we run this from USB, is FAT32 going to be ok like Configurable USB loader uses? Or will it need to be wbfs? Thanks. Absolutely stunning work guys.You put your RawkSD and DLC on a FAT SD card, why wouldn't you use FAT USB?

quepaso said:
Also, has the issues with the vocals (talkies) been fixed?UPDATE: AerialX states that this remains to be addressed. He is looking into it, but didn't say anything about whether it would be fixed in this release.

broksonic said:
Is it possible to add a song from an mp3 file ?Yep! Make a MIDI chart like you would for Frets on Fire (or grab one off of FoF/ScoreHero) and chart any song you want. MP3 and OGG work, although OGG multi-tracks give the most authentic experience.

QUOTE(fubka @ Nov 12 2009, 03:59 PM) holly crap you guys are awesome, those load times, now you can put even crappy songs in your DLC library and not have to worry about the space.
Keep in mind he fast-forwarded the pre-song load time in the video, but it should be about the same as usual anyway. From what I hear the DLC load is still pretty fast.

QUOTE(jhoff80 @ Nov 12 2009, 10:41 PM)
Robotic Earthling: PS: Since it looks like we're going to be booting RB2 through RawkSD, it would be really nice if you included a forwarder channel with the next release.
biggrin.gif

Don't know why, but I was just thinking about this. What would be really nice for it would be one of those ISO forwarders instead, with the same disc ID as actual RB2. That way, people could load it into a USB loader, which at least some of us use for bought games only anyway, and leave the actual RB2 disc in the drive, yet still have it load from the same interface. I know I've seen something similar that points to Softchip to auto-load the legit disc in the drive so that you don't have to switch to the disc channel, it might be nice for this hack whenever it comes out too.
So far AerialX says he's releasing it as a .dol for use in HBC, but you could probably use WADder to make your own channels. However, I think the RawkSD launcher only allows retail Rock Band 2 discs (either for technical or anti-piracy reasons, I don't know). A RB2-disc-in-drive USB Launcher does sound interesting though, the slight lag in menus on the retail disc does bug me somewhat. It's ultimately up to the crew to decide what they want to release.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
God Damn! You guys are amazing, I was waiting for this day to use more that 2gb of Storage!

Thank you AerialX, tueidj and Mrkinator for working on this.!
yay.gif

Now I'm off to buy me a 32gb SDHC card and wait patiently for this wonderful release.
biggrin.gif

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Getting a crash when I try to import "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" from GHII. Here's the error:

System.NotSupportedException: {"Streams with different sampling rates are not supported"}

Maurice10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking probably obvious questions, but went back 10 pages and didn't find the answer:

We can load from USB Fat now/soon by launching through the installer?
Does that mean our paid DLC will stay when we launch through disc channel?

I hate redoing the rawksd part everytime I buy a new song.

angusangus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blagah said:
Now the patcher say successful ,but still an error on the installer
unsure.gif
it wont create a save .
And i removed cioscorp
and i updated to 4.2U
QUOTEYou *absolutely need* a RB2 save on your Wii before RawkSD can do anything. Go let RB2 save the game, then RawkSD will work.

Hey guys, I have more or less the same problem. (Haven't removed any 'cioscorp' though?!?!) It patches but the rawksd installer says there is an error.

I already have a saved game on Rock Band 2 Tour.

What could be causing the error?

Many thanks for any help

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
whenever i see this topic bumped i think the new version is out but then i realize it isn't and i get sad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.