Hacking RawkSD

RikuDawm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what games will the new RawkSD support for importing? Band Hero? Lego Rock Band? Green Day Rock Band? And would it be possible to rip guitar charts from DJ Hero?

j0shuakane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
care to give any details?
smile.gif

GusMing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK i am having a little problem as of late. I had 3.2 and everything was fine, I went to 4.2 and was having problems with a few of the real DLC and couldn't use RawkSD at all. I got the dlc to work fine but can't seem to get the customs to work, I can run that patch for it over and over and I remember when I was at 3.2 that it would say something around that it didn't do anything. I also did the 37 fix and the music went back to get clean so it seemed good the but when I try to play any of the customs i get the cannot move to system memory.

I am running a real RB2 disc so it has nothing to do with that.

Oh and coming out of installing the customs for some odd reason I have to restart the wii like 4 or 5 times it won't read the disc and take the disc out and in a few times too.

I know I know if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm paying for it now.

Thanks guys for any help

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AerialX wants testers for a new feature: a custom leaderboard for tracking RawkSD customs scores. If you have a NTSC retail copy of Rock Band 2 and can run Riivolution, you can help.

Read about it and get started here.

This uses a Riivolution XML that sends scores to a private leaderboard. It also uses in-game popup notifications to inform you when scores are sent or if something goes wrong. Get a new high score and check the results at the leaderboards. Aaron will update the XML occasionally, so stay tuned.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh...sounds very nice.

Alas...I've only got a PAL retail version, so I can't volunteer. But then again, I doubt you're going to have much trouble finding testers.
smile.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
SFenton said:
Make up your mind about whether you're going to leak the beta here or not, dammit. I could use the testers >.>

Jesus I can never tell if you all want features leaked or not. From now on, Szalkow is the middleman >.> Let King "Angry Tiger" God tueidj predict him leaking now instead
tongue.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you all wish, join the RawkSD page on Facebook. I'll keep it updated with the latest news, betas, blabberys, and more- just search RawkSD and click on "Product/Service", not "Group" (the group one is outdated).

This is also a great opportunity to mingle with other Rawkers, exchange FCs, get FCs (cwutididthar?), and share your custom charts and more! Definitely check it out if you're even remotely interested.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SFenton said:
Yeah, that too.

Who recently has joined IRC and actually, you know, stayed?
Since you asked, DGXP, Ezzelin, inimitable and LeeSD all seem to be recent frequent visitors.
Betas will not be released outside IRC and customs can be posted on the wiki.

Lee Zappetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow! tueidj noticed me! Shiny!

I mostly just lurk and am patiently waiting for an update. I also don't mind helping someone else if I happen to know the answer to something.

I'm thinking about beta testing for this new Riivolution scoreboard thing. I have a retail disc, but by the time I have time to mess around with it it'll probably be worked out.

-Lee (you know "SD")

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: or am i?