Raving Rabbids Travel in Time

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO, nice.

I was pretty sure this was an animation movie trailer, I was expecting to see "coming to a theaters near you"

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always loved the Raving Rabbids games. I hope this is good but I need to watch a gameplay video first, like Zetta_x said it seems a movie trailer
tongue.gif

Thanks for the info

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. i havent tried any rabbids game yet, but this looks epic.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raving Rabbids was a good game and it was released at a time when there wasn't too many of those sorts of games.

Raving Rabbids 2 was more of the same and was released when there were too many of those sorts of games.

TV Party was crap.

Rabbids Go Home was really really good, had a lot of fun with that game. You can see they were aiming fora a AAA kind of title but fell short.

I'm hoping this isn't another mini game compilation.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow this looks great
This game will explain a lot of things that happened in the past... (At the end one of the rabbits gets a toilet brush in the eye... that's got to hurt)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Quote of me from the "User Submitted News"-section:
Master Mo said:
I`m pretty sure this is a sequel to GoHome, since they particularly mentioned the moon (even though it says they`ve conquered the TV, which could stand for the mini-game-collections)...

Would be nice, to have a game similar to Gohome, in which you ride this washing-machine and change historical events
tongue.gif
Like Hadrian I enjoyed both: the mini-game-collections (never played TV Party though) and RabbidsGoHome but RGH was just the better experience and I really hope that this will be similar. The setting would suit the RGH-gameplay-mechanic very well IMO!

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Rabbids go home was the last one.. I really only enjoyed RAYMAN raving rabids, because Rayman was in it. Ah well, the rabbids are funny characters and the trailer looks nice.

Better than alot of ubisoft's wares on Ninty's consoles anyway

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I thought they were done with the Rabbids!

Well, this looks hilarious, and as long as they keep it on par with Rabbids Go Home, this should be worthwhile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Can't forget me fr +1