Others Problem with Rabbids go home.

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a small problem with Rabbids go home, the problem is when I start a second game of Rabbids go home, when I start the game the screen appears completely black and a text appears that says "reading disk" and I am playing it with USB loader well obviously with a USB and it stays like this all the time what do I do?

I think that happens because it is a new game, I almost finished the game before with a previous game and I think the game needs more space and that happens, or I don't know what happens.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would play the original game disc to rule out a bad rip.
Not familiar with this game, but it seems that it's about colour. Black is erased or blank (or something like that).
If the game initially starts without issues, then it would indicate a faulty rip down the line.
Is this the only game you have issues with ?

Check your storage/s "free space" amount/s.

USB what (Flash drive, HDD or SSD) ?

Reactions: jeannotte

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Not familiar with this game, but it seems that it's about colour. Black is erased or blank (or something like that).
If the game initially starts without issues, then it would indicate a faulty rip down the line.

Flash drive more specifically a 32 GB and I have put more games on the USB before answering, so I don't know if it is the only one that has that.

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Hello, I'm back and I discovered that the 7 games that I put on the pendrive only 3 work for me, the rest are at the beginning the whole screen is black or that it shows the intro of the game with the audio corrupted and then the whole screen goes black and between one of those games that are playable (specifically Mario Kart Wii) that is on a track at the beginning and a little more unknown because the control stops responding.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Without having to do too much - Directly play your originals first.
If they all work, then it definitely points to bad rips &/or storage issues.

Also, consider a different Flash drive. A good well known brand.
Flash drives have a bad reputation, if you're not using the latest USBLGX.
Your best bet would be a HDD that will run directly of Wii USB power (&/or Y cable).

Reactions: jeannotte

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Without having to do too much - Directly play your originals first.
If they all work, then it definitely points to bad rips &/or storage issues.

Also, consider a different Flash drive. A good well known brand.
Flash drives have a bad reputation, if you're not using the latest USBLGX.
Your best bet would be a HDD that will run directly of Wii USB power (&/or Y cable).
good morning, afternoon or evening sir or madam What do you mean by "original"? Try the original discs or what? It seems like you made me look rich because I don't have money and I don't want to spend my savings on the original disc. I want to spend them on a ds lite, an r4 and an ez flash, and I think the seller of the pendive that I have now that he sold me, I think it is not original because he had another pendive of the same brand and with almost the same games, he died That pendive, I don't know how it died, but it died and I don't know if I updated the usblgx, I'll see.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Really ???
This is what you deciphered from the advice I gave you ?
I suggested that you start with the easiest & simplest procedures in finding & solving your game issues.

good morning, afternoon or evening sir or madam What do you mean by "original"? Try the original discs or what? It seems like you made me look rich because I don't have money and I don't want to spend my savings on the original disc. I want to spend them on a ds lite, an r4 and an ez flash, and I think the seller of the pendive that I have now that he sold me, I think it is not original because he had another pendive of the same brand and with almost the same games, he died That pendive, I don't know how it died, but it died and I don't know if I updated the usblgx, I'll see.
Not nice !! This forum is here to help. Get a friend or relative that has better English understanding & can translate the intended purpose of the advice given.

Reactions: nWo

ns_pqXD1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, I'm back, I just come to tell you that my pendrive and sd card does not work, the reason why the usb does not work I think it is because I put the Mario Kart Wii Deluxe to the usb and after some failures I wanted to play Rabbids go and I get those errors that I told you before, and with the micro sd the truth that I do not know how it was damaged, and when I damaged the usb I thought I could only use the emulation, speaking of another topic, I formatted the flash drive and when I returned to put games to the usd I had to wait 18 hours and then only put the first light games (like new super mario bros wii) and then the heavier games, and after trying some games the only one that worked was rayman raving rabbids but the game Raving Rabbids: Party Collection (the other games I didn't populate them because I was with a friend and didn't have time), and recently I put it back to factory and left it as before (you know what thing) and the reason I did that is because I thought it was the console, but no, it was the usb and the sd card, I just came to say that and that's it, then I buy a new usd and a new micro sd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright