Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.5/5

[youtube]etYHWZyRSMU[/youtube]

A great song, used in an amazing scene from Babylon 5.

Edit:

And DarkStriker, seriously? You seem to have me confused for a fan of grunge, or crappy modern "rock" bands (Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, etc.). Which would make sense, except the songs I have posted are nothing like that. At all. Seriously, Sunglasses at Night and Come on, Eileen are just "a guitarist, drummer, bass and a screamer that can scream" (lovely repetition there)? Are your ears still functioning?

Are these the greatest songs ever? Oh, far from it. But they are well made, well sung, and catchy. These are the pieces of music that have stood the test of time and remained good.

I'm sorry for appreciating the classics, and not crappy, synthesized, mind and soulless. I guess having good taste is bad, all of a sudden.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
@Gahars: Im pretty sure i didnt say anything about your music. Was more like talking about what Kpop is and what they are capable to do compared to most common american singers who can only sing through studio with some editing. Again it doesnt nessecarily mean on what u have posted or/and listening to.

And this is one of those song i dont really like. I rather not rate these songs if possibly. I did like the part after the start scream a little though

Wonder Girls again but doing cover on Nothin on you by Bruno Mars
[youtube]I4lOv94KJRE[/youtube]

A comment from youtube: ppl have to understand WG learned english for abt 2 1/2 years.korean use symbols,their grammar,pronounce etc~is totally different+strange when it comes to english!Like "heart"in korea they'll say "heart-seu".not easy to change u know?

rmb WG began to learn english when they all was around 17-19,not 2 or 3yrs old!learn a new languages is pretty difficult(not to mention WG learn chinese too).if i ask u to say hi in korean u think u can pronounce is perfect?can so much in a short time is not bad~!

So dont rant about their bad english proununction now!

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
3/5 - Well well if it isnt rune factory! Not really a fan of japanese singing english through the song. And it sounded like fry instead of fly lol.

Well i actually agree that the original is better, but THIS cover is better than the original!
Right, Jay Park is american and he sings korean pop. He was a former member of 2PM. I posted some of their videos earlier today. He lives in america yes and he have released a solo album
smile.gif

[youtube]zMP-E3oHTGI[/youtube]

Compared to wonder girls, he had to actually study the korean language which is his mother language for 1-2 years to be better at it before his debut in 2PM lol.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkStrider: "@Gahars: its called kpop. One where you dont need a guitarist, drummer, bass and a screamer that can scream through a song for 4 minutes. And actually sings live comapred to most common american singer that lipsynch/cant sing live."

Seeing how this comment was directed at me, the implication was pretty clear.

1/5

[youtube]qGc3rn8qaRA[/youtube]

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Its DarkStriker.
And trust me. Those tempers here is some hardcore metal/rock lovers. It was written directly at you because u obviously said something before that. Have i linked you the MV, you would be suprised at how much auto-tune were used compared to the live show where you clearly hear their voice. And it looks like kpop isnt underrated at youtube at all seeing how those newly uploaded kpop videos is being the most viewed right now.
2/5 - Well not exactly my cup of taste. My rating is totally one sided and shouldnt be taken that seriously xD i really hate screaming in a song. Its not that hard to scream in a song is it? Though the other parts were cool to its own degree. Gitar play was nice though!

[youtube]BgA0jzWTIN0[/youtube]

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
1/5. The only thing good about it was the beat. The singing (If you can call it that) was just awful.

[youtube]RypejAxgs8Y[/youtube]

They just released this new single over the weekend.
biggrin.gif

(I'm hoping zerosuit connor will reply to this one.
tongue.gif
)

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
6/5 I love Devil Wears Prada.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l8h4-DUP_8[/youtube]

I Also Love Skrillex & dubstep.

And anything else post-hardcore or metalcore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello. What's going on here?