Gaming Rare 3ds Game

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this game on eBay, and it looks like it is the first FPS for the 3ds. It looks a big pile of shovelware though. The important thing is that if this rare shovelware will have a high value in the future, if I buy it in that price and sell it at much much more, or PROFIT! Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/NINTENDO-3D...0253?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43b76ca7fd

I had never heard of that game and the dude is selling it brand new.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii version of this is actually a pretty good and solid title. It does scream "shovelware" but it was very well made and if it plays as well as the Wii game then I'd say pick it up! It's not a FPS though, it's in a first person perspective but you're you know...a fireman putting out fires and shit.

There was a PC version recently that was kinda bag though, the controls were messed up, they cell shaded the graphics really badly and is was a buggy mess.

BTW Renegade Kid are finally making a FPS for the 3DS, they're showing it off soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system