Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just some questions, since I'm bored...

-What Japanese games have had full fan-translation (not one of them utterly stupid menu patches unless that's all the game needs) and are 90% done and have a patch released?

-Is there any list revealed as to the games Nintendo is going to translate? (If yes, link please)

-Best games released in 2010 (Haven't been keeping up since May, so June-whenever please.. Also, just asking this since the only lists I can ever find are 'most anticipated E3 2010 titles' or outdated lists from like June...)?

-Is there a bdx file for this song?

-Is there an ebook homebrew for the DS that can view text and images simultaneously?

-Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games?

-Good non-homebrew Rhythm games that aren't Rock Band 3, any Daigasso game, any Osu game, Music Monstars, Maestro Jump in Music, or any Taiko no Tatsujin DS game?

-Game with best 2D graphics (Not just 2D sprites... I mean full 2D, no 2D with 3D background/environment)?

-Shortest DS game (As in RPG or something)?

-Most accessible JAPANESE non-puzzle (As in, picross or puyo pop or whatever), non-rhythm, and UNTRANSLATED DS game?

Will add more questions if I get even more bored.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Best 2D graphics

The World Ends With You. No question.

Others:
Chrono Trigger
Jump! Ultimate Superstars
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (haven't played Last Window yet, so can't say for sure about that)
all Professor Layton games

MrsClink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japanese full fan-translation - Culdcept DS - Great game.

Best game released in 2010 - Shepherd's Crossing 2.

Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games - Only play them if you want your touchscreen broken.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.... I've already got Tales of Innocence... I've seen Culdcept 2 but I have no fricken clue what it is.... I WILL look it up, though.

Oh, wait, I forgot to mention that Rhythm Heaven couldn't be mentioned either. Damnit.

Alright, I've seen those games... 2D graphics lulz.

Shepherd's Crossing 2? Hmm....

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
-Best games released in 2010 (Haven't been keeping up since May, so June-whenever please.. Also, just asking this since the only lists I can ever find are 'most anticipated E3 2010 titles' or outdated lists from like June...)?

Pokemon B/W, Professor Layton and the Lost Future, Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded... There's a bunch. There's a "This month in games" thread every month, though I can't recall off the top of my head who makes them or what they're called. I'll look it up.

Inunah said:
-Is there an ebook homebrew for the DS that can view text and images simultaneously?

Not that I've seen.

QUOTE(Inunah @ Nov 11 2010, 09:55 PM)

RPG and "short" are kind of incompatible, haha. "Shortest" game, I'd say Wario Ware, heh.

Maid-chan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you like reading, maybe 100 Classic Books is good for you
wink.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Anne Noise said:
Inunah said:

Pokemon B/W, Professor Layton and the Lost Future, Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded... There's a bunch. There's a "This month in games" thread every month, though I can't recall off the top of my head who makes them or what they're called. I'll look it up.

Inunah said:

Not that I've seen.

QUOTE(Inunah @ Nov 11 2010, 09:55 PM)

RPG and "short" are kind of incompatible, haha. "Shortest" game, I'd say Wario Ware, heh.
I know about the "This month in games" thread, but that doesn't say the best one out of all of them.

Damn.

And I mean like... What game is shorter? I don't mean as in literally SHORT.. I mean as in taking the least time to beat in comparison to other games of the same genre.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Just some questions, since I'm bored...

-What Japanese games have had full fan-translation (not one of them utterly stupid menu patches unless that's all the game needs) and are 90% done and have a patch released?
Pokemon B/W, Soma Bringer, Culcept DS, Daigasso Band Brothers, Tales of Innocence.

-Is there any list revealed as to the games Nintendo is going to translate? (If yes, link please)
Dunno yet.

Obvious ones like Pokemon B/W, Layton, KH Re:Coded, Super Scibblenauts and less obvious like Guardian Signs, Rock Band 3, The Sims 3 (surprisingly good), Lufia, FF: The Four Heroes of Light, Okamiden (Jap only so far), Etrian Odyssey 3, Last Window, Dawn of Heroes, Spiderman: SD, Batman, Monster Rancher and ones I know you'll hate like Rune Factory 3 and Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar.

-Is there a bdx file for this song?
I think there's a list of bdx files, try searching.

There's a homebrew PDF reader, but it can only handle very light files and will crash on heavy files. There's one for the Supercard DSTWO, so if you have one, check it out. If not, try converting PDF files to CBDS files and using Comic Book DS.

-Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games?
Winter games. Olympic games is less fun.

-Good non-homebrew Rhythm games that aren't Rock Band 3, any Daigasso game, any Osu game, Music Monstars, Maestro Jump in Music, or any Taiko no Tatsujin DS game?
Lego Rock Band, Ontamarama, Zubo, Rhythm Heaven, Guitar Hero DS Series, Princess Debut, Band Hero, Ultimate Band, Jam Sessions. I think that's about it. Ontamarama is nice, but it's unbelievably short. I finished it in 45 minutes. There's also Michael Jackson: The Experience which will be released sometime this month.

-Game with best 2D graphics (Not just 2D sprites... I mean full 2D, no 2D with 3D background/environment)?
Layton, TWEWY, Hotel Dusk, Last Window, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Okamiden, Chrono Trigger, Jump! Ultimate Stars, Jump! Super Stars, Magical Starsign, Lunar Knights.

RPG: Final Fantasy 4 and Ring of Fates, Rhythm: Ontamarama, Adventure: Phoenix Wright 2, Platform: Sonic Rush.

-Most accessible JAPANESE non-puzzle (As in, picross or puyo pop or whatever), non-rhythm, and UNTRANSLATED DS game?
I don't know any right now. Rhythm and puzzle games are pretty much the only accessible ones for me.

Will add more questions if I get even more bored.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative