WraithGR

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I couldn't find anything on this, so here goes:

I've been using my m3 since around february. It generally worked ok, but around april it started crashing at random intervals.I've updated the firmware, changed writing software and modes (fast/normal etc), but nothing seems to remedy this. The crashes are completely random; sometimes it will crash on load, sometimes it will crash 5'-50' into the game or after recovering from sleep mode, and others I'll just get the "write psram fail" error message. I don't have an alternative CF card to check if that's it, though I have formatted it a couple of times and it didn't help. Any advice would be appreciated at this point... Thanks in advance!

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
check if it is perfectly insert in its slot.
i have noticed that when you touch/move the m3 while its in use it will crash.
clean your ds and your m3 contact pins.

sorry for my poor english

mars

WraithGR

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think that's it, I generally don't move the M3 that much and I do keep it clean. I've also specifically noticed game crashes without touching or moving the m3 at all. Thanks though.

ps: As someone else has said before me:Why is it that people who write rather well in english are the only ones to ever apologise for possible mistakes?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ps: As someone else has said before me:Why is it that people who write rather well in english are the only ones to ever apologise for possible mistakes?

i guess my english is not that bad so no one can understand, but i often lack of the right words and cant exactly explain/say what is in my mind so i have to use workarounds
wink.gif

for me, i never learned english in school, its all from videogames/internet
wink.gif

mars

HackingPrime

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.aimpages.com
XP
Country
United States