T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
PS3 SRPG Rainbow Moon is coming to PlayStation Vita this December. The game releases December 3rd in the US and December 4th for Europe.

Rainbow-Moon-Vita-640x304.png

After we released Rainbow Moon on PS3 last year one of the most common questions we received was “are you going to make a PS Vita version?” Obviously we weren’t the only ones that believed Rainbow Moon would make a great companion for hand-held consoles and with demand being so high we set about working on a PS Vita port almost immediately.

Something that was really important to us from the beginning was using our own engine to ensure a solid 60 FPS and robust game with little to no loading times. After months of hard work we are happy to announce that Rainbow Moon Vita is finishing its final submission phase and will be available in the PlayStation Store from 4th December!

:arrow: Source

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the impending console launches and the glut of titles coming out this winter, how well can a year old port of a Japanese SRPG fare? I'm afraid that Rainbow Moon will be eclipsed.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm actually quite interested. If the game works as well as the trailer, it could be a good addition to my game collection so far!

Deferet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does this mean if you've already bought it on the PS3, you'll be able to download it on your vita as well? Or are you going to have to re-buy it?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only 2 to 3 days of entertainment? On a game that looks like you should be able to get maybe a month's entertainment from it, maybe more if you're into JRPG's? (which I am) This looks amazing; maybe I'll try going to Best Buy after they're closed and just steal a Vita around the time this comes out. ;)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
So, does this mean if you've already bought it on the PS3, you'll be able to download it on your vita as well? Or are you going to have to re-buy it?
The devs said if you own it on PS3 you will get the Vita version for 50% less.
I'm interested, I think they chose a good release date as the Vita line up is pretty bleak after Tearaway, Ys and The Amazing Spider-Man.
Supposedly there is a trophy for 100hrs play time and you can't just leave the game on as it pauses after a minute of inactivity.
If you like Disgaea you should like this! The sequel Rainbow Skies is in development and should release next year on PS3 and Vita simultaneously.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The PS3 version is on sale today for £3.41 if you are a plus member. If you own the PS3 version you get 50% off the Vita version when it releases next month. In total, you save around £2 on the Vita version if you buy the PS3 version from today onwards. The offer is on for a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU