Rainbow Moon releasing this December on PS Vita

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by T-hug, Nov 1, 2013.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    PS3 SRPG Rainbow Moon is coming to PlayStation Vita this December. The game releases December 3rd in the US and December 4th for Europe.

[​IMG]

:arrow: Source

Qtis and GameWinner like this.
  2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Considering the impending console launches and the glut of titles coming out this winter, how well can a year old port of a Japanese SRPG fare? I'm afraid that Rainbow Moon will be eclipsed.

3. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    I'm actually quite interested. If the game works as well as the trailer, it could be a good addition to my game collection so far!

4. Deferet

Deferet Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2011
    United States
    So, does this mean if you've already bought it on the PS3, you'll be able to download it on your vita as well? Or are you going to have to re-buy it?

5. Zeliga

Zeliga One step closer.

Sep 28, 2013
    Kalos
    3 words.. I want dis!

6. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Only 2 to 3 days of entertainment? On a game that looks like you should be able to get maybe a month's entertainment from it, maybe more if you're into JRPG's? (which I am) This looks amazing; maybe I'll try going to Best Buy after they're closed and just steal a Vita around the time this comes out. ;)

7. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    The devs said if you own it on PS3 you will get the Vita version for 50% less.
    I'm interested, I think they chose a good release date as the Vita line up is pretty bleak after Tearaway, Ys and The Amazing Spider-Man.
    Supposedly there is a trophy for 100hrs play time and you can't just leave the game on as it pauses after a minute of inactivity.
    If you like Disgaea you should like this! The sequel Rainbow Skies is in development and should release next year on PS3 and Vita simultaneously.

8. chartube12

chartube12 GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 3, 2010
    United States
    So does it play like FF tactics advanced or Fire fire emblem awakening?

9. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    The PS3 version is on sale today for £3.41 if you are a plus member. If you own the PS3 version you get 50% off the Vita version when it releases next month. In total, you save around £2 on the Vita version if you buy the PS3 version from today onwards. The offer is on for a week.