Not open for further replies.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
roffamaffia unfortuantely all the text is scewwiff (for those that don't understand scewwiff it means all over the place) and not much of it is in the right place its not bad or anythig if just a little annoying good attempt though

Roffamaffia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh that suckzzzz , Well thanks for testing DarkWay
biggrin.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roffamaffia said:
Someone needed to do it...
Coz u guys are lazy and dunno wanna post it

they're not lazy they are thorough and do everything to the best of there ability and the rom has only been out a few days

also np glad to test it out

Bodi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a quick question... Can you post what is going to be on the patch? The storyline probably isn't, but have the Pub Quests been translated?

jrcaetano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you already know maffia was banned....
And he posted the other ones...
So as can you see... he posted... he deleted...
or someone deleted his posts...
wink.gif

Ps: And i already told ya...
4 weeks and we will have a good patch...

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Izumi_Curtis said:
wtf, were are the other ones?
The wiki contains only complete, tested pages. All translation is coordinated through Google Docs, and the translators will move files over there as they finish testing, so nobody else should be adding files directly to the wiki.

The files on the wiki are still editable if you find mistakes or want to make adjustments.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Bodi said:
All hail Noitora and the patch!
How many of you guys are there in this topic? wtf?
Anyway, the patch will be delayed, you'll have to wait a hour or so.
an hour or so is nothing when we will be reaping the benefits of you and the translation teams awesomeness
grog.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Roffamaffia said:
Someone needed to do it...
Read the rules. NO ROMS ALLOWED! It's the first thing mentioned on the Forum Rules, so it's not like you even have to search for it.

QUOTE(Roffamaffia @ Dec 20 2008, 12:32 PM) Coz u guys are lazy and dunno wanna post it
The people hacking and translating this game are lazy? They all have real lives and important things to do, and yet they devote their time to translating this game so that everyone else can enjoy it. They could just play it themselves and say "f*ck everyone else, that's too bad they can't understand Japanese." But instead they choose to help everyone out, for free.

And the translators are well aware of the rules, unlike some people. Why would they post the ROM? As for the patch ...just to clarify, it's NOT an English patch for people to patch the game and play it. It's a tool made for translators to edit lines of text within the game. In short, there was no English patch to be posted. Darth Nemesis posted the first patch just now.

Watch who you're calling "lazy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy