PS1/2 RAGDOLL KUNG FU - >>> FREE <<< on PSN!!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it out already and it's fairly awful. It tries to be a Smash Bros game, but then it complicates it way too much with a lot of button combos and controller positions and shaking violently and things to remember to do all the moves. Took more time to d/l and install than to erase. Stupid shame I can't remove the trophies file.

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pitoui said:
Hey thanks. I'm D/L now. Who cares if it sucks... it's free!

EXACTLY!

for those that don't like it ... STOP COMPLAINING! .... it saved you wasting $9.99 or whatever it is in your own currency!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True enough. Try it, it is free. Perhaps if you can get people together for it, it's worth it, but it has no real 1P game and no online so it's like a dorm room mash up thing.

PW1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere that it's only free for a week, but I don't know if that's true. I just sent my PS3 to Sony for to get it serviced last week, so I won't be able to get it either, unless it stays free longer.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Was playing this earlier and I had fun with it lol. I played around with the original Rag Doll KungFu on PC a couple years back and hated it because the controls sucked. This one is an improvement. Wouldn't pay $10 but for FREE it's great lol.

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
offer ends today or ended today (depends where in the world you are and time zones) but ends 21/5/09 you may still be able to grab it people
smile.gif

next freebie will be VIDZONE aimed at Europe although you maby able to snag it by PSN region hopping
wink.gif

Due out around 4th June (first Thursday after the next big Sony meeting apparently)

link to my post on this here

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a UK account from the killzone 2 demo thing (US had to reserve it to get demo access, europe had it available in the PSN store for free)
so I will try getting it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8FD7Uuo2tYw?si=agfH-CKBav-2B11w