OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Specs:
i5-6600
ASUS Z170 Gaming Pro
16GB-2400 Corsair Vengeance RAM

My ASUS DirectCU II R9 290 has one red light and one green light on it, and it doesn't give any signal but the fans run. The light that is red is LED3. I recently upgraded the motherboard and cpu from an AsRock and FX-8320 and the GPU worked fine.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Not to be anti-gbatemp of anything but it'd be better if you asked this on linustechtips where there is a greater chance of someone having your card or the related specific knowledge

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Annoyingly Asus happens to be missing the user manual that would detail what each LED means. Looking on Toms Hardware (and backing it up with a bit-tech review), the green light means power-OK, the red light means power-BAD. If it's blinking red, it seems to imply there's not enough power being supplied, whilst solid red light means no power (or incorrect power?). More than that, I can't find.

With that, the only thing I can suggest is double check all connections, and try unplugging and replugging the power connectors. It's also possible that you may have fried something whilst you were swapping out parts (ESD can happen very easily).

Reactions: fossda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2