Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only reason id buy it would be for memory storage >_>. i wouldnt put that in my DS if i was paid.

EDIT: unless i was compensated for a bricked DS...

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've said it before and I will say it again: After Neo screwed a lot of costumers by releasing crap-cards after crap-cards without bothering to update their older products (weeks older ) first, I'll be damned if I ever buy something from them again.
I was screwed big time with an MK3 which still to this day is promised an upadate for their beta 0.6 firmware which never managed to load any homebrew or a 10 % of commercial games....
Instead of at least finishing the firmware for their MK2/3 line of cards they came up with a crapload of new products and never bothered to offer a finished version of the loader which even remotely resembled the features of the card listed on the back of the package (despite their forums being on flame )!
I would never consider to purchase any of their products again, and I would strongly advise anybody to be aware of their foul customer support.
Besides this one looks just like another rip-off of previous cards ( they didn't even bothered to redesign the case,which still has a microSD slot on the top for no reason ) and just slammed more cheap memory in it.
I'm staying away.....

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
EDIT: Hmmm seems new R6s don't have a gyroscope built in anymore, but still have the accelerometor. Anyone know what that means?

Yup, it means you can tilt, but spinning it round does nothing. I cant remember a single gyro-using homebrew to tell you the truth so its no major loss.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
spinal_cord said:
PharaohsVizier said:
EDIT: Hmmm seems new R6s don't have a gyroscope built in anymore, but still have the accelerometor. Anyone know what that means?

Yup, it means you can tilt, but spinning it round does nothing. I cant remember a single gyro-using homebrew to tell you the truth so its no major loss.

Actually it was useless to beguine with......

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
PharaohsVizier said:

Wait, so that R6 right there, the 8gigabyte version has a accelerometer built in? Really?
blink.gif

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
superdude said:
Selxis said:
Who'd want an 8GB memory storage for a DS? 1GB is more than enough for it's small games.

i have a 4gb micro sd that only has 250 megabytes of free space left might buy a 8gb soon

I agree... I also have a 4GB sd for my m3 Real and i might have 100MB left. I need the space.......Thinking might have to go to an 8GB soon too........

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
anyone know the rom compatibility?

I would guess it's an N-Card with a large amount of memory. Some ROMs do not work with the N-Card, well I shouldn't say that. They ALL work but not ALL save correctly. Maybe like 2% of the games fail to save correctly.

QUOTE(Sephiroth @ Aug 3 2008, 10:27 AM) I knew about this card almost 2 weeks ago.

And alot of people knew about this over a year ago.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
golden said:
spinal_cord said:
PharaohsVizier said:

Wait, so that R6 right there, the 8gigabyte version has a accelerometer built in? Really?
blink.gif

No, the R6GOLD has accelerometer built in, the R6Xtreme does not, it is an unrelated product. I have no idea why they would use the name R6 when it shares none of its features (ok i guess hardware saving, but that cant count).

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Neo team actually gets off their ass and puts some nice features on the firmware(like RTS and RTG and others) then I would definitely get this. Built in memory carts are my favorite, and with 8gb, that's just crazy. I would definitely pay for this if they update the firmware so it will be on par with the other two top of the line slot 1's.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Doesn't Pocket Physics support an accelerometer?

-Bri
Yes.

QUOTE(Akamai @ Aug 4 2008, 04:39 AM) Hm. NeoFlash.

It has Xtreme in the name. Not looking too good. Xtremely what? Bad?
Doesn't matter what its extreme about. All I know is it shares the same part of the name as a certain flash cart that isn't liked too much and even manages to spell that word the same way. I think neo team is trying to hint at something here. Let's see who's smart enough to figure it out and who doesn't figure it out and buys the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later