Hacking R4Tii (2015) problem "System File is Missing"

Dash95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know this is a shitty card.

Hello guys, I brought an used 2DS it was on FW 10.3. The owner never hacked it and only use this flashcard to play some DS games, it was all good I tried Mario Kart and worked well.
So... I follow a 3ds guide for soundhax and UPDATED to [CURRENT_VERSION_FW], then later I did a stupid thing (trying to use an old MicroSD 16 gb class 10 which for some reason doesn't work in any other device, only in 1 tablet and my phone) I did erase all the content from the SD card which had the Mario Kart game.

Now, I go to r4itt.net and downloaded the Kernel/Firmware, it boots well (with that shitty music too) BUT when I try any FILE from phone-thing to actual games it doesn't work! Hell even the firmware doesn't work.

I wonder if someone had this problem I couldn't find ANYTHING online.

Thanks!

EDIT: What an idiot is R4ITT

Last edited by Dash95,

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
You should format the micro SD to FAT32 and try downloading the kernel again from the official page that is r4iit.com.

I know is a very trashy R4 card, but atthe least works for some games
, isn't it? :P

Dash95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It did.

Any specific FAT32 parameters? I will try to format it now with my phone (I can mount it with TWRP then format it).

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It did.

Any specific FAT32 parameters? I will try to format it now with my phone (I can mount it with TWRP then format it).

"
If you find these 2 problems,your card is the fake copy card, please contact with your supplier.

zh_CN_home_clip_image001.gif
1: when you put R4itt card in your consoles, you just stay in " Loading.....",can't work anymore.

zh_CN_home_clip_image001.gif
2: When you play games,just stay in " Loading...." , can't play anyone game.>"

Dash95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't have a problem with Loading thing, but for some fucking reason I triend AGAIN (this time using my phone for mount to my PC) and WORKS FUCKING WORKS HELL I WASTED 2 HOURS OF MY TIME, I just needed to format from my phone for reasons.

TL;DR It works now for reasons that are beyond me same files.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1