R4Tii (2015) problem "System File is Missing"

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Dash95, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Dash95
    OP

Dash95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2017
    Argentina
    I know this is a shitty card.

Hello guys, I brought an used 2DS it was on FW 10.3. The owner never hacked it and only use this flashcard to play some DS games, it was all good I tried Mario Kart and worked well.
    So... I follow a 3ds guide for soundhax and UPDATED to [CURRENT_VERSION_FW], then later I did a stupid thing (trying to use an old MicroSD 16 gb class 10 which for some reason doesn't work in any other device, only in 1 tablet and my phone) I did erase all the content from the SD card which had the Mario Kart game.

Now, I go to r4itt.net and downloaded the Kernel/Firmware, it boots well (with that shitty music too) BUT when I try any FILE from phone-thing to actual games it doesn't work! Hell even the firmware doesn't work.

I wonder if someone had this problem I couldn't find ANYTHING online.

Thanks!

EDIT: What an idiot is R4ITT

Last edited by Dash95, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Alex4U

Alex4U not a Pump It Up addict

Jan 6, 2016
    Mexico
    D.F
    You should format the micro SD to FAT32 and try downloading the kernel again from the official page that is r4iit.com.

I know is a very trashy R4 card, but atthe least works for some games
    , isn't it? :P

3. Dash95
    OP

Dash95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2017
    Argentina
    It did.

Any specific FAT32 parameters? I will try to format it now with my phone (I can mount it with TWRP then format it).

4. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    "
    If you find these 2 problems,your card is the fake copy card, please contact with your supplier.

[​IMG]1: when you put R4itt card in your consoles, you just stay in " Loading.....",can't work anymore.

[​IMG]2: When you play games,just stay in " Loading...." , can't play anyone game.>"

5. Dash95
    OP

Dash95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2017
    Argentina
    I don't have a problem with Loading thing, but for some fucking reason I triend AGAIN (this time using my phone for mount to my PC) and WORKS FUCKING WORKS HELL I WASTED 2 HOURS OF MY TIME, I just needed to format from my phone for reasons.

TL;DR It works now for reasons that are beyond me same files.

ScarletDreamz likes this.