Hacking r4sdhc1.24 / EZ flash 3 in 1 / Opera Need help please!

Jiminy Crickets

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes here is my dilemma. I have a r4sdhc 1.24 and a EZ flash 3 in 1. I think it is one of the new EZ flash 3 in 1s. I opened it and it is a (EZ5C3)blue in color. Anyway, it seems like I have tried everything but I cant get the Opera web browser to recognize my 3 in 1 ram expansion pack. I've tried patching the backup rom file, I'm also using the GBA_ExpLoader software but to no travail. It does work on the rumble pack although. I know there is probably something I am missing or maybe some sort of update for the new r4sdhc1.24 or for the EZ flash 3 in 1. If any one has a clue please help it would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I cant find a working rumble patch for my 2 sound games so patching it is totally fail to me.

I got mine worked for the browser and the GBA with Genuine R4.

On the browser, did you get the patch with TEST2 on its name? the first one doesnt work but the second patch works.

also, you might want to check if your R4 SDHC supports auto DLDI

Jiminy Crickets

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clubecgr said:
I cant find a working rumble patch for my 2 sound games so patching it is totally fail to me.

I got mine worked for the browser and the GBA with Genuine R4.

On the browser, did you get the patch with TEST2 on its name? the first one doesnt work but the second patch works.

also, you might want to check if your R4 SDHC supports auto DLDI

I,m not sure if I got one with TEST2 I don't think so, I believe it was Lunar ips.

I'm not sure if my R4 supports DLDI. How would I find out?

Thanks

Jiminy Crickets

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Test2 now but I am not sure how to use it.
wacko.gif

Jiminy Crickets

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Test2 worked perfectly, I just didn't know the .nfo file with the instructions opened with notepad. Now I am happy problem finally solved, Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2