Hacking R4rts.com R4i card not working with 1.4.1 DSi

norain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone to R4rts.com and downloaded the latest drivers (which are for 12-20-2010) but I can't get the R4i card to work.

Can anyone confirm that this card (and it is the R4i SDHC model) actually works with a 1.4.1 dsi? (I always used it on my DS Lite) and, if so, is there anything else you can recommend that I do?

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Your flashcart doesn't work with a 1.4.1dsi . What you can do is buy another flashcart that works with 1.4.1.
Supercard DSTwo , Acekard 2i , R4i gold (r4ids.cn) are all good ones.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As everyone said, it does not work and will never work since it's unable to be upgraded thanks to the laziness of the M3 Team. I suggest investing a new card such as Supercard DSonei, Supercard Two, R4i Gold (from http://www.r4ids.cn), Acekard 2i, or Ez-Flash Vi
Since all of them have active teams and can be upgraded to work with future DSi updates.
Avoid M3 Products, they are not worth the trouble anymore.

norain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys!

It's all good. It's not really even for me.

A buddy of mine is just in town visiting relatives and wanted to try it on his little cousin's DSi.

I just have a regular DSlite and it's still working fine for me, so that's all I care about.

Thanks for the info though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully we get another pandemic and they'll be impossible to find