Hacking R4li.com ~> New kernel v1.24 (11/25/2009)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeviDarkL
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,223
  • Replies Replies 20

DeviDarkL

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
Hi,

I was using v1.18 months ago and lots of games didn't work for it. In June I found this website: www.r4li.com and I tried their v1.23. Although it run games that 1.18 couldn't run it was a bit laggy but i kept with it.

But, everything changed for better when they launched version 1.24 November 25th. The lag is gone and it runs all games I've tried, even the new Zelda game.

If you are having thoughts to buy a new flash card, you really should have a look to r4li software first
gbasp.gif
 
DeviDarkL said:
Hi,

I was using v1.18 months ago and lots of games didn't work for it. In June I found this website: www.r4li.com and I tried their v1.23. Although it run games that 1.18 couldn't run it was a bit laggy but i kept with it.

But, everything changed for better when they launched version 1.24 November 25th. The lag is gone and it runs all games I've tried, even the new Zelda game.

If you are having thoughts to buy a new flash card, you really should have a look to r4li software first
gbasp.gif
lol okay this is epic fail,never buy R4 or R4 clones people and noobs who read this,go for Acekard 2,M3,or anything else just don't get R4(i know no one might reply to this but yeah incase a noob reads this noob might buy R4)
 
The R4li firmware sucks. Simple as that.
Get YSMenu w/ DSTT 1.17a12.

If you care about looks (which you probably won't if you're running the R4li firmware), then use Moonshell 2.06 + linoul's YSMenu Loader + YSMenu w/ DSTT 1.17a12 (like I do).

Posts merged

Oh.. and the R4li firmware won't run many newer game like Assassin's Creed II: Discovery.
And I'm pretty sure that while LoZ: Spirit Tracks runs, it doesn't have train controls and will need a patch.
YSMenu w/ DSTT 1.17a12 runs it without patching.
 
I do care about looks since I'm using a skin and not the default template
tongue.gif


I'll try the moonshell 2.06 + YSMenu. Thanks for the tip
smile.gif
 
twiztidsinz said:
The R4li firmware sucks. Simple as that.
Get YSMenu w/ DSTT 1.17a12.

If you care about looks (which you probably won't if you're running the R4li firmware), then use Moonshell 2.06 + linoul's YSMenu Loader + YSMenu w/ DSTT 1.17a12 (like I do).

Posts merged

What do you mean?What is wrong whit how the 1.24 firmware looks?
 
If you have a nice theme it looks great
rolleyes.gif


The software is fast and all games work just fine except M&L but I send an email to the creator, yesterday, asking if he could help getting it to work and He answer me saying he will take a look and see what's wrong
rolleyes.gif


Nowadays, YSMenu is better but is slow loading games
wacko.gif
 
jeez,the day you say R4li's firmware is the best then switch to YSMenu thats amazing nowadays.Get your infolib updated and make roms load faster
 
immelman said:
What do you mean?What is wrong whit how the 1.24 firmware looks?You can't skin the R4li firmware like you can the official R4 firmware.
You MUST use the monthly skins so you're either going to have 12 skins (and if you only use one, then it will be 12 of the same skin) or will have to change it every month.

Also, I just noticed another HUGE bug in the R4li firmware: Sound is at one volume that varies between games.
Sometimes the sound is a reasonable volume, other times it's whisper quiet, and the volume control doesn't work.


QUOTE(WarioN64 @ Dec 22 2009, 01:46 PM) R4 is shit, simple as so. R4ils is a clone which is worse. Its Supercard, M3 or Acekard I would recommend. Don't give bad advice on a flashcart.
My R4's still running perfectly fine with YSMenu + DSTT 1.17a12.
I'm even using Moonshell 2.06 with linoul's YSLoader to make it pretty close to the Sakura firmware of the M3 Real.
 
DeviDarkL said:
Hi,

I was using v1.18 months ago and lots of games didn't work for it. In June I found this website: www.r4li.com and I tried their v1.23. Although it run games that 1.18 couldn't run it was a bit laggy but i kept with it.

But, everything changed for better when they launched version 1.24 November 25th. The lag is gone and it runs all games I've tried, even the new Zelda game.

If you are having thoughts to buy a new flash card, you really should have a look to r4li software first
gbasp.gif

Why do not you use it? It is better, much better!
ninja.gif


http://filetrip.net/f9129-R4M3ConcepT_Tds-...2009a12%29.html
 
amaro said:
DeviDarkL said:
Hi,

I was using v1.18 months ago and lots of games didn't work for it. In June I found this website: www.r4li.com and I tried their v1.23. Although it run games that 1.18 couldn't run it was a bit laggy but i kept with it.

But, everything changed for better when they launched version 1.24 November 25th. The lag is gone and it runs all games I've tried, even the new Zelda game.

If you are having thoughts to buy a new flash card, you really should have a look to r4li software first
gbasp.gif

Why do not you use it? It is better, much better!
ninja.gif


http://filetrip.net/f9129-R4M3ConcepT_Tds-...2009a12%29.html
Didn't you get in trouble or told not to spam "your" firmware?
Which is just YSMenu?
 
twiztidsinz said:
amaro said:
DeviDarkL said:
Hi,

I was using v1.18 months ago and lots of games didn't work for it. In June I found this website: www.r4li.com and I tried their v1.23. Although it run games that 1.18 couldn't run it was a bit laggy but i kept with it.

But, everything changed for better when they launched version 1.24 November 25th. The lag is gone and it runs all games I've tried, even the new Zelda game.

If you are having thoughts to buy a new flash card, you really should have a look to r4li software first
gbasp.gif

Why do not you use it? It is better, much better!
ninja.gif


http://filetrip.net/f9129-R4M3ConcepT_Tds-...2009a12%29.html
Didn't you get in trouble or told not to spam "your" firmware?
Which is just YSMenu?

*Sigh*....The things he does just to get attention for his "work" and wants to be praised [wants credits] by others.
 
twiztidsinz said:
Huh... seems your installer isn't too clean...
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/e3c7aaa...f8af-1261971487

I'm not going to flat out say it's a virus, but it certainly looks like it does some stuff it shouldn't.

You DO know that it may be False-Positive, do you? Maybe viruses, maybe no viruses.

Question: Can posting Virus downloads get you banned?
 
I am r4ymond said:
twiztidsinz said:
Huh... seems your installer isn't too clean...
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/e3c7aaa...f8af-1261971487

I'm not going to flat out say it's a virus, but it certainly looks like it does some stuff it shouldn't.

You DO know that it may be False-Positive, do you? Maybe viruses, maybe no viruses.

Question: Can posting Virus downloads get you banned?
Yes... That's why I said I wasn't calling it a virus.
But even if it IS a false positive, it does things it shouldn't be doing... like messing with the registry.
 
I am r4ymond said:
Question: Can posting Virus downloads get you banned?

Yep, it's a big no-no. I'll download the "firmware" later on and run it in a virtual box, easiest and safest way to see if anything suspicious is going on.
 
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
All people have some reason R4M3ConcepT_Tds (20122009a12) installer even contained a virus. I checked with my anti-virus and found Backdoor.Win32.Agent.anrc and delete it in FileTrip. I do not know how this happened but will soon upgrade to a clean version. I ask everyone who downloaded this version that excludes the inside of your PC or put the anti-virus to run.
Again I apologize and thank you all for the warning. I promise to be brief to make an update.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. See you soon!
 
R4M3ConcepT_Tds is a replacement firmware for R4DS and M3DSSimply.
Only need to download the YSMenu. Put YSMenu0903270000.zip in the "Downloads" folder. Run EXE "R4M3_Installer_EN" following options. Extracts R4M3ConcepT_Tds.zip and and copies everything that is inside the folder R4M3ConcepT_Tds to the route microSD.


Change log (v281209a12_rev04):
This is a clean version. I myself noticed!
This version includes all updates to date (281209a12_rev04)

http://filetrip.net/f9194-R4M3ConcepT_Tds-...9a12_rev04.html

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused!
 
amaro said:
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
All people have some reason R4M3ConcepT_Tds (20122009a12) installer even contained a virus. I checked with my anti-virus and found Backdoor.Win32.Agent.anrc and delete it in FileTrip. I do not know how this happened but will soon upgrade to a clean version. I ask everyone who downloaded this version that excludes the inside of your PC or put the anti-virus to run.
Again I apologize and thank you all for the warning. I promise to be brief to make an update.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. See you soon!

Amaro, devias criar um tópico dedicado apenas ao teu firmware em vez de andares a fazer spam em todos os tópicos do forum.

In english:
Amaro, you should create a topic about your firmware instead of spaming every topic in the forums with it.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted