Hacking R4iTT problem

Gekisilver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
well i came with a little problem... i have the purple R4itt the one with the ''new'' on it , and i was using it on my 3DS just fine then close the game and close the console (while still on) for like 5 or 10 minutes or so, and tried to play again and the 3ds gave me the black screen with the error message, so my console just upgrade to the newest firmware? i know the R4itt team doesn't have a new firmware update so my question is,do i have to wait until they make a new update or can i go for an alternate route to make it work? (also the cart still works on my cousin's Dsi so i know it's just blocked on my 3DS)

Gekisilver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have the 4.5.0-10U firmware is that the latest one? also my R4itt is using the V5.06 Firmware (the most recent for the cart)

Gekisilver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Also i just tried the cart again, it worked but when i tried to run a game the screen went white so i just pressed the home button and the icon for the R4 didn't appear (and it doesn't want to appear anymore) should i assume that the cart is dead already?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y