R4iTT Cheats

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by DKsector013, Jan 5, 2011.

Jan 5, 2011

R4iTT Cheats by DKsector013 at 7:24 PM (7,514 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. DKsector013
    OP

Newcomer DKsector013 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hey,

I got an R4iTT flashcart (I know it's a fake and clone and whatnot but it still plays games)
    The problem is that I don't know what to put where for AR codes

Can anybody help?

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Look inside the folders for a cheat file?

Most likely it will use a USRCHEAT.DAT file which you can get from here: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

3. DKsector013
    OP

Newcomer DKsector013 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I looked through the folders and indeed there is a folder called 'cheats', I put all the files in there including usrcheat.dat but when I load up the cart and select the game and press Y etc, it says can't find cheatdb.

There is also a folder within the cheats one called 'CC', I tried putting the files in here but got the same result

Any ideas?

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Sounds like it's an AceKard clone... or uses Wood?

Either way, you should only have the USRCHEAT.DAT file, and make sure that your game is CLEAN, not patched in ANY way.
    If you have a patched game, you'll need to add that game and the codes to the cheat database using R4CCE (tutorial here).

5. badman112

Newcomer badman112 Member

United Kingdom
    Well what you have to do is update the damn thing first and inside that cheat file should be some .dat files like chi, eng and jap.dat....
    Anyhow press Y then go to the rom info. After that ask to rebuild the cheat file with the ENG.dat. Then after that you should see the cheats.
    However im guessing for upto date cheats you need to take one of Narins cheat files and name it to eng.dat im guessing it might just do the same thing but with updated cheats.
    Hope this helps.