angel_hm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have a r4isdhc from this website:
www.r4isdhc.com
and the new games dont work :/ i cant play wario ware diy and this cart dont update the kernel never i can use the wood r4?ysmenu?or akaio? i cant use ysmenu give me error: dldi dont supported and wood r4 give me a white screen and akaio too
thanks for help and sorry for my english
tongue.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wood R4 isn't known to work with any clones except the ones that are identical to the original. If YSMenu gives the DLDI error, then it's most likely incompatible with your cart. As for AKAIO, that ONLY works on Acekard. I suggest that you get another cart.

angel_hm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for reply i think i wait for 3ds and buy because this card its a pice of crap ._. dont update and dont support nothing thanks for reply again

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
angel_hm said:
thanks for reply i think i wait for 3ds and buy because this card its a pice of crap ._. dont update and dont support nothing thanks for reply again
The 3DS will probably take a few months to be hacked. Why not just get an Acekard 2i now?

angel_hm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
angel_hm said:
The 3DS will probably take a few months to be hacked. Why not just get an Acekard 2i now?
hi because i live in mexico merida and here dont have acekard or m3 just r4isdhc its the only card i can see in the stores and this r4isdhc its a fake of other r4isdhc if i buy the original card r4i-sdhc maybe works or maybe no and well 3ds its best than dsi, and the flashcarts here are expensives very expensives maybe i sell this flashcart for a friend with ds lite
biggrin.gif
and buy 3ds but someone say the 3ds its out on octuber and sorry for my english xd

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is no original r4i-sdhc, they are all clones. Buy an Acekard 2i online, i'm sure plenty of places such as ShopTemp will ship to Mexico.

angel_hm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
There is no original r4i-sdhc, they are all clones. Buy an Acekard 2i online, i'm sure plenty of places such as ShopTemp will ship to Mexico.
thanks i look at mercadolibre.com and here sell the acekard but maybe its a fake anyone can help me? because i cant see the card because them send the card here can help me plz?
this is the website: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-46...s-funda-usb-_JM
sorry the website its in spanish lenguage

luizlha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a r4i gold, witch a clone too, but not from r4, but from dstt, try to search a firmware to dstt clones then you´ll be able to put ysmenu on your flahscart...
I would like to help you more, i´ll try to upload somewhere...
bye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.