1. BrunoZxZ

OP BrunoZxZ Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Guys I tried to use the Retrogamefan system in my r4i3d but probably did the wrong way, now regardless of the system that I put the DSI does not recognise the R4, I lost the card? My DSi is in the 1.4.5 version

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    Please define better "does not recognise"

No icon at all, or blank and freezes the console? The card is most likely bricked, bottom-barrel cheap flashcards are of proportional quality

Anto726 likes this.
  3. BrunoZxZ

OP BrunoZxZ Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    This is my r4
    It is as if I had not put R4, does not appear anything, before I have tried the tutorial appeared, I have another old R4 appearing on the DS although it does not work

Attached Files:

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    Yeah, bricked (or spontaneously broke itself by coincidence at the same time)

Not that it was a good card... it's relatively unknown and as a rule of thumb all cards with a year in their name are poor

Consider buying an r4ids.cn, which officially supports the Wood kernel and is a lot more reliable despite still being under 20 dollars!

BrunoZxZ likes this.
  5. BrunoZxZ

OP BrunoZxZ Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    It happened that in the tutorial I used was written to change the file extension menu. DAT, to a TP file, I entered the R4 system and dodged that file, and started the problem, it was my mistake not to have searched the right way

6. timz99

timz99 Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    is your card looks like this ? i have a problem on this r4i 3d, it was recognized by the dslite but after the dorasu japanese it goes to white screen and froze there

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - bricked, please, R4i3d