Hacking R4i SDHC RTS cannot be restored?

YoloSwagDux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have r4i sdhc rts from r4i-sdhc.com it says it cant be restored after use, do i download the ds or dsi injector? I have a ds lite and another 3ds but it says dsi wont let you restore so i am flashing with a ds lite and it says it cant be restored, is there any way because my friend has the same flashcart so can i make a backup from his or is there any way to restore it because i really want ntrboot and be able to use it as a r4 after, if the answer is no is there any .cia that can play nds games instead without a flashcart?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have r4i sdhc rts from r4i-sdhc.com it says it cant be restored after use, do i download the ds or dsi injector? I have a ds lite and another 3ds but it says dsi wont let you restore so i am flashing with a ds lite and it says it cant be restored, is there any way because my friend has the same flashcart so can i make a backup from his or is there any way to restore it because i really want ntrboot and be able to use it as a r4 after, if the answer is no is there any .cia that can play nds games instead without a flashcart?
Did you try it with a hacked 3ds? Do you use the latest ds injector release?

YoloSwagDux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Last edited by YoloSwagDux,

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
1. the 3ds guide currently does not have the backup for "R4iSDHC RTS LITE 20XX" yet.

2. restoring "R4iSDHC RTS LITE 20XX" on 3ds now supported? i recalled that no such restore option for "R4iSDHC RTS LITE 20XX" was displayed days ago.

update: today i found the list for LITE in the 3ds guide, R4iSDHC_RTS_LITE_20XX-Flashrom.zip .

Anyone ever tried restore for this LITE? Sucess?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: